Vi x Another world reader pt.3

(3rd person)

Caitlyn had claimed her pet but she's probably not gonna fly it as often, on the other hand, Vi is struggling to claim her pet.

She hisses at one of them and it hisses back ready for a challenge, hopefully she can claim this one.

Y/n's POV

"MAKE THE BOND" Neytiri yells she bonds with her pet. "TELL HER WHAT TO DO" I yell as Vi falls off the cliff.

-an hour passes by-

I run to the edge of the cliff, looking for Vi. A guilty feeling starts to creep in more and more. 'Why didn't I help her?' 'Why weren't I quick enough to tell her what to do?'  The questions keep running though my head like a never ending loop.

Suddenly.....

A reddish dark blue Ikran flies up and lands on the cliff's ledge. I smile to see who was one it, I run over to Vi hugging her tightly. "Are you hurt" I ask as I look for any injuries, I hear chuckle a bit while looking down at me.

"I'm fine Cupcake" she says hugging me again. "Alright..." I say hugging her back.

"Let Go Violet" I say loosening my grip, "you don't want me to let go-!" I look up at her, still holding her close.

Suddenly I push her away, "let's go back." I say while getting on my ikran. "Hope, this is a weird feeling, I can't love her.. it can't be love can it?" I ask her, she makes a whimper noise in response.

"You're right... I'll wait a few days.. I'll lose feelings." I say landing at home tree.

( 3 days later)
(Y/n's POV)

"Olhar" I say, "Ohar" Vi incorrectly repeats "Olllhar" I clearly say "Oharr" she incorrectly repeats again "Tch ugh" I suck my teeth and lightly hit her head.

(Moments later)

I jump from leaf to leaf, and slide down a branch, Vi jumps from branch to branch slips and falls on the leave to the ground.

She gets up automatically and I sigh while walking away. "Y/n cmon! One more time" "We did this 6 times already!" I yell back.

"Pull back the arrow, and if you want to look like you know what you're doing, point out your finger" I explain she pulls back the arrow but her form was awful.

I angle her arm up and point her arrow exactly on the target. "Like so, aaaand" as I was adjusting her from the corner of my eye I can see her looking at me.

I look back making eyes contact and step back, "Ya" I say motioning forward.

Why am I attracted to her more than I am to Sevika? This is scary.

"Cupcake~ so what's there to learn today?" Vi runs up to me "what did you just call me?" "Cupcake" she repeats, "what is this cupcake you speak about?" I ask her. "It's something that is sweet, and warm she explains while gently pushing back my hair behind my ear.

My heart pounds as her hand stopped on my jawline, her icy blue eyes looks back at me. "I- Vi I-!" "VI!" I jump back while turning away. "Hey Caitlyn!" Vi says acting like nothing happened.

Caitlyn was hesitant to speak seeing what had happened already. "May i borrow Vi for a minute? Y/n" she asks coldly "Yes" I say still turned around my finger fiddling with my bottom lip.

(VI's POV)

"Vi you know the rules and you know why we are here.. why are you actively choosing to get attached-!" "Who says I am attached?" I interrupt Caitlyn's lecture.

"Listen if you're jealous just say it" "I'm not I just don't want you to get in trouble or even hurt" Cailtyn explains.

I roll my eyes "Listen Love, I'm not getting attached to Y/n.. I promise, you and only you." I say as she hugs me close.

(Y/n's POV)

Go to home tree crocheting flowers together, "Então, o que há com você e o estranho?" Sevika asks out of the blue.

(So what's up with you and the outsider)

"Your jealousy's talking again Meu amor" "Sua cevada fala mais como nós Y/n!" She raises her voice. "They don't speak our language and I'm the only one who know it. Maybe not their recent language but I know most of it."

(You barley speak like us anymore)

"Se eu falasse assim, seria melhor?!" I raise my Voice while walking up to Sevika, "Se eu tivesse uma palavra a dizer, não quero você perto dela" Sevika places her hand on my back pulling me toward you.

Y/n: (If I speak like this would that be better)

Sevika: (If I had a say I don't want you anywhere near her)

"Bem, você não, então que tal você vir dormir um pouco, amanhã é o festival" I say pulling away and laying down on the bed. She layes down next to me with a unamused face.

"What?" I ask, she huffs giving a little shrug, "not convinced I see" I say getting on top of her I hover myself a little bit as she grabs my hips but also caressing my thing. I bent over to give her a kiss as her hands slide onto my ass grabbing it.

If she's really my fiancé... my soulmate then...

Why do I feel guilty ?