Vi x Queen Reader pt 5 😤

(Y/N's POV)

"You got her.." I put my hands on my forehead. "Please tell me this is a joke.." I stare at Jayce.

We all stay silent, "you have 5 seconds to get out my face, and I mean it.." I stand there fueled with anger.

"Please Y/n I-!"

"5"

"Listen to me"

"4"

"3"

"Just let me explain!"

"2!"

"She needs you to take care of it!" He says looking at me. My eyes widen, "Huh?" I sit there confused.

"She needs you to take care of it"

"Why should I?"

"Because it will be your nephew or Niece"

"SO?! IT WILL BE YOUR BABY!"

"I CANT TAKE CARE IF IT"

"WHY?

"BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW"

"Well you Should've THOUGHT OF THAT WHEN YOU DECIDED TO FUCK HER"

I sigh looking away,

"I'll think about it.." I lowered my voice..

"Thank yo-!" He tries to bug me but Vi puts her sword between us, I stand there unfazed.

"What's going on-!" "I'm not doing this cuz I forgive you, I'm doing it cuz I'd like to give this child a chance of earning my trust" I glare up at him.

He walks away as I lean on the wall.

I curl up while crying and Vi sits in front of me, "Hey, cupcake, look at me" she taps my knee, I sniffle while wiping my tears.

"Hey, listen, you don't need him.. you have me now.. I am yours and you are mine. Besides maybe we can have kids of our own" Vi explains making me hug her and cry onto her enforcer outfit.

"It's ok, I'm here cupcake" she tries to calm me down.

"I didn't do... anything.... other then trying to.. love him and... he said he-!" Vi hugs me tightly.

"I know, I know" Vi combs my hair with her fingers softly.

"How about we get married and.. build our own kingdom. We can have our own kids, and a giant school for all kids" Vi makes me look at her.

I sniffle, I smashed my lip onto her as we make out.

She hugs my torso as I wrap my arms around her neck. I pull away and put my forehead on hers.

I sniffle while she wipes my tears. "You're so beautiful, even when you're crying..." "I try not to cry but-!" I sniffle more.

"I- I hated when I cried.. it makes me look weak" "There's nothing wrong with that.. cupcake.." Vi cups my face.

"You're not weak.. you're the strongest woman I know... and the most beautiful.." She says as I hug her again.

"I love you so much Vi" i sob into her chest...

"I love you too Cupcake"

I don't know I just hope u enjoy-