3

Two days ago when having a breakfast with Wilbur you two agreed on trying to find this grave together.

Obviously you knew that wasn't exactly the case but close enough. You were going to kill him anyways, there's no time to make friends.

Although he was quite nice and handsome...

You were heading over to his room right now. He said he needs 20 minutes to get ready. Meaning he had to clean up his mess. You looked into his room the other day trying to see if he has any artifacts with him or something but all you saw was a pile of clothes on the floor, bed sheets crumpled on the floor next to those clothes, he was really messy.

You picked up the documents you needed and drank one more sip from your coffee before grabbing your keys and walking out the door. You locked your door, walked two steps over to room 233 and knocked on it.

For the first time no one answered. The second time you knocked you heard two big bang's and the third time the door opened instantly. There was Wilbur standing in the doorway with a white shirt and with brown shorts. He didn't have glasses on this time but his hair was all messed up.

"Morning William." You said raising one eyebrow at him. He laughed awkwardly.
"Good morning Y/N."
"What were those two bangs I heard in there?" You asked. You assumed he fell off the bed or hit his knee on the bed side table. "Did you fall off the bed?" Wilbur nodded and just looked at you.

"Oh sorry come in." He said standing out of the way for you. The room was clean he sure spent some time cleaning it. It didn't look like a man cave anymore, more like a neat normal person cave.

You put the documents down on the small dining table in the corner if the hotel room. You had the same thing in your room, bed in corner, TV in front of it, one dining table in the other corner with 2 chairs and one singular fake tulip in the vase on the table.

The carpet was the same too, light brown carpet with no pattern, lamps were in the same position like in yours, next to the bathroom door, that looked interestingly like a closet door, and one at the bed. Bedside table, same grey colour like in yours and for some reason no closet.

There was also a small bar closet next to the TV with a coffee machine on it. Also with Vodka that you consumed the first day you got there.

"Want a coffee?" Wilbur asked.
"No thanks I already drank one." You said taking a seat at the small dining table. Wilbur stood around for a second before grabbing his laptop, a small box and some papers.

"So yesterday I did some digging in the Egyptian archives and.. well to my surprise I found absolutely nothing." He said opening up his laptop. "But then I remembered that the Egyptian archives have nothing to do with this..." He rambled about the archives and how he found something else somewhere but you got way too distracted by the way he got all excited about absolutely nothing.

It was quite amusing.. He looked like a kid in a candy shop. Or when someone is really passionate about their hobby so they talk about it non-stop.

He was cute in a way but there's no denying that. If you asked the receptionist she'd say the same thing.

"...Y/N are you listening?" He asked breaking your train of thought.
"Yes. Yes, archives. I mean not archives since you didn't find anything in the archives." You said trying to save yourself.

"As I was saying, I found an urn that was found unidentifiable in a random tomb. It had remains in it that did not match up with the mummy found in the tomb. But as it is unidentifiable there's always a possibility it is Ramses'." He said and opened the small box. He took out an urn that ancient Egyptians used to store the mummy's organs.

They were painted differently to be identifiable for Anubis if he takes them. This was painted with a knife in a heart, meaning it was the heart of one of the king's of ancient Egypt.
"That's weird... Why would they hide someone's heart in a different tomb.."

"That's the point. Maybe they knew someone was going to break into the grave. I mean there are some random hieroglyphics on the bottom saying something about robbing graves." Wilbur said and handed you the urn. You turned it upside down holding the top so that it doesn't fall off.

The hieroglyphics were there, and they did say something about grave robbing. You knew Egyptians were smart but you never would've imagined that they were this smart.

You put the urn down waiting for Wilbur to continue on but he didn't say anything.

For a second it was silent, your phone ringing was the only thing that broke the silence. You quickly grabbed it out of your pocket and looked at the number. It was one of your old robbing buddy's number. "Sorry, I really have to answer this." You said standing up and walking out the door.

"What do you want Clay?" You asked.
"Cut the hate Y/N. I encourage you to look at the news." Clay said in a teasing voice.

"Don't have time. Tell me what's going on." You said tapping your foot on the floor nervously.
"Yo' daddy's outta jail." He said.
"Excuse me?"
"Yeah, you heard me." Clay said.
"This is really not the time to joke around Pissbaby." You said.
"Oh you're just mad. If you don't believe me, expect a call from him in a couple hours darling."

"Call me that again and I'll slit your throat. You still owe me."

"Why don't we work that out? My plane is landing tomorrow. See you at the Hotel Y/N." Clay said and hung up.

Fuck.