5

You finally arrived at the airport.

You sat there for a couple minutes before your passenger side window was knocked on.

You rolled down the window.
"Hi Clay." You said.
"Hello there! Care to unlock the trunk?" You pressed the unlocking button. He walked away smiling.

A minute later he walked back over and sat in the passenger seat. "Are you surprised I'm here?" Clay asked. You just looked around your car and obviously pointed outside gesturing that you knew that he was coming. "Right. Forgot you're not dumb." He said.

You floored the gas again making him hit his head on the dashboard. "Alright.. I get the hint." Clay said rubbing his head.

"Why did you find me?" You asked turning left out of the airport.
"Well I said it on the phone no? I wanted give you what I owe." Clay said looking out the window.
"Yeah but you were all cheeky about it. 'why don't we work that out?' you are so stupid." You said mocking him.

"To admit it was a little villain-ish"
"A little?"
"Maybe a bit too much." Silence fell between you after that. You didn't remember how dumb Clay was, but in a good way. "You know I missed you." Clay said breaking the silence.

"Oh yeah? Well then tell me what you got. What do you intend on giving me that would mean you don't owe me anymore?" You said stopping at a red light. While waiting for Clay you booked a room for you two at a different hotel. You didn't want to show up at the same hotel Wilbur was in. One it would mean he would catch the string and realise something is off, two you already checked out.

"Well... I knew you were interested in the whole Ramses VIII's case and everything.." He said and pulled out a backpack from out of nowhere. "So, I got you this!" He said and handed you a paper.
"A digging license?" You asked reading over the paper.
"Yeah well I thought you always worked with different Archaeologist teams, it was time to be alone and not have to worry about them." Clay said. You were unimpressed.

"This defeats the whole purpose of grave robbing. But that is really nice of you man." You said.
"Do I still owe you?"
"Considering how much you needed to do to get this, no, not really. But I do have a favour to ask." You said. The lamp finally turned green and you floored the gas again.

"What would that be?"
"I want you to help me find this grave. I met a dude at a hotel who gave me a bunch of info about this. With that amount of evidence we can find it in no time." You said taking a left turn.
"Where do I come in?"

"I want you to come along as my assistant. I told William I'm leaving to meet up with an old buddy and since I already know I'm going to use his team of five? I think for this I thought you could help me out." You said changing gears and turning on to the hotel district. 

"You want me to help you?" Clay asked.
"Well yes. If it's not too much trouble." You said parking the car at a roadside. Clay thought about it for a second.
"Sure why not." He said and opened the passenger side door. You sighed of relief and also opened yours. You walked around the car to get your luggage and finally check in at the hotel.

The man at the reception didn't look like he loved his job so much, like the other lady in the other hotel. He spotted you two walk in and slowly stood up from his chair and leaned on the counter.

"Evening sir." You said in Arabic. He obviously didn't speak English.
"Yes yes, under what name?" He spat back.
"Evening sir, had a long day?" Clay said also in Arabic. You never heard him speak Arabic before it was quite amusing. The man gave Clay a weird look and went back to looking intensely at you.

"Whatever, name please?"
"Yes. Y/N L/N." You said. The man nodded and typed something on his computer then slowly walked away got the key and slapped it on the counter.
"Room 17. On the second floor." He said then slowly sat down again.
"Thank you." You said and grabbed the keys walking over to the stairs on the left. "He was quite in a bad mood no?" You asked (now in English) looking around at the decorations of the hotel.

"He was, yes." Clay said also looking around. "You got one room?" He asked walking after you down the hallway.

"Yep. Any problem with that?" You said looking at the numbers on the doors.
"Is it at least two beds?" Clay asked.
"If I didn't get ripped off then yes. Don't worry big man." You said stopping in front of door 17. You put the key in and turned it. The door opened and you walked in Clay after you closing the door.

You pointed at the two beds looking at Clay. "See two beds." You said and sat down on one. You dropped your suitcase next to your bed and looked around the room.

This one had an actual closet and a normal door for a bathroom. There was a flat TV in front of the two beds. Under it was the small bar that Clay already opened. It looked and felt way cleaner than the other hotel although it was the same price. "Want some Arak? Whiskey?" Clay asked kneeling in front of the bar closet.

"Any Vodka?" You asked.
"Mhm, Vodka coming right up." He said and took out a glass pouring straight Vodka in it. He put the glass on the bar closet and took out a glass for himself pouring Arak in. Then took out the bucket of ice and put a scoop in your drink and his. He stood up from the ground and handed you the drink.

You took it and gladly took a sip looking out the window.