66

You walked up to the entrance of the pyramid, shooting the two guards.

You waited for the others to gather around you, then you entered one of the wonders of the world.

It was quite majestic. You've been inside a couple times, but every time you were amazed at the detail Egyptians put into these structures.

The bricks of the pyramid we're so tightly packed on top of eachother, not even a strand of hair was able to slide between the rocks.

It's hard to comprehend with the human mind, how the hell did ancient Egyptians build these. Many people say it was aliens, you just thought it's better to leave the history of these buildings to the ancient Egyptians.

And if it was aliens, that's actually kind of cool.

The first time you ever seen the inside of this pyramid was a long time ago, your dad took you on one of his missions and he took a plus route to show you. You were amazed the first time, and that never changed.

You hid a couple bodies in it too. Luckily this exact pyramid doesn't get as much visitors as the other two. They're probably gone by now, Asher's dogs got them out before someone could blame them for it.

You got to the bottom level of the pyramid and turned on your flash light on your rifle. "Alright." You said. "Remember your pairs?" You asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Okay. Me and Tommy go this way," you said pointing left. "Toby and Joe, you two go in the second, Andy and Maxwell you two go on the third and Niki you two go on the last entrance. When you get to the middle, fan out, like we talked." You said. "They know we're here, so be careful." You said.

Everyone headed to their assigned route, and Tommy stuck to your side.

You were walking in the front, he was covering from behind.

You didn't go for long before two people were coming up to you, you quickly shot one of them, and Tommy shot the other.

One of them had their back to you, you grabbed a throwing knife, and threw it at him, hitting him right in the head. You quickly moved on from them, taking a right at the intersection.

It was quiet for a while, before you started hearing heavy footsteps.

You stuck to a wall, opposite from where the footsteps were coming from. You shushed Tommy just in case he wanted to say anything, and turned your flashlight off.

As the footsteps got closer you started to recognise the pattern of them. Only one person pulled their left foot a little bit, and his name was basically banned in your head.

You raised your gun back up and and walked out from your hiding spot, meeting eyes with the person you were sadly right about. He had his gun raised too, pointed straight at you.

"I knew it." He said. "Just by the sound of your gun, I knew it was you." He said.

"This is not my gun Nate. Your hearing must be getting worse." You said.

"Are you here to save Nick?" He asked.

"Why do you think I'd have a gun pointed at you." You asked.

"You going to have to get past me, and I'm not moving nowhere." He said. You were angry, you wanted to shoot him so bad, but death would be merciful. And you didn't want him to have any sort of mercy.

"I'd take you out, without hesitation." You said.

"What's stopping you?"

"Killing you would mean that I gave you mercy. You don't deserve that." You said.

"Okay. Let's fight fair." He said and lowered his gun.

"Fair?"

"No guns, no knives. Just our hands." He said and dropped his rifle.

"Okay." You said. And dropped yours too. He took his kit belt off, so did you. The last thing you both took off was your vests. But you left your M9 in the back of your waistband, it was hidden under your shirt, plus Tommy had a gun too. If something goes to shit, he'll help you out.

"Let's clear something up before we do this." You said. "You shot Ash, yes?"

Nate smiled. "Yes. That was me." He said.

"Why."

"I was actually aiming for Will. But when Ash jumped in, I didn't want to waste my bullets on trying to get Wilbur while he ran away." Nate said. "So I emptied my gun's load on Ash."

"You sick fucker." You said.

"I wanted to take Will away from you. I tried so hard to get you to fail, but I never managed."

"Why were you even at that altercation?" You asked.

"My group made the altercation just to get Will and Ash to be there. It was my idea." He said.

"You are behind all of this?" You walked closer to him. "You ruined hundreds of lives for a role you could never get?" You asked.

"Yes and I enjoyed it." He said. "You know who else I shot for a role?" He looked over to Tommy in the most utter psychopathic calmness you've ever seen in your entire life. "Tommy's best friend." He said.

"Toby? Just now?"

"No..." Tommy said. "Starborne."

"Who's Starborne?"

"My best friend. You shot them in the head? What the fuck man!" Tommy aimed at him but you pushed his gun down.

"And you know what Tommy? I enjoyed that too." He said.

"You son of a bitch!" Tommy aimed his gun back up, but you pushed it down again, just in time before he shot Nate.

"Tommy." You said looking at him. He was breathing heavily, murder in his eyes. "He's mine." You said. "Go and fan out." You said.

He looked over to you. "Kill him." He exclaimed.

"I don't plan on getting out of here without killing him." You said.

Tommy turned around and walked away from you two, leaving you alone with him.

Oh, How long have you been waiting for this moment, to destroy Nate Matthews from the top of the earth.