14

You got the last box of weapons on the car and made sure you had everything you needed.

You called Clay to make space for all of these and make sure no one can access the tent it's in. Probably not the best idea but it's always better than nothing.

"We knew you'd take the bait." A strange, yet familiar voice said.

"I knew it was bait." You said turning around. The short girl was standing behind you, gun in hand. If you were honest, you never would've guessed that she had the balls to hold a gun up to you. And she didn't look like she would even own a gun.

"Yet you took it." She said.

"What's fishing without the fish. I came prepared." You said holding up your own gun. "What to you want?"

"You."

"Damn, is that a date request?" You asked jokingly.

"No dumbass, we want your skills." She said.

"Only want me for my skills? That's quite rude." You said and shot a warning shot above her shoulder into the wall. "I don't have time for this. Leave me alone or the next bullet will make you see Jesus." You said.

"You'd have all the money you want. Anything you ask for will be at your doorstep in two hours. Isn't that a great deal?"

"Uh, no? If I want something, I buy it or steal it. I don't need no agency to get it for me." You said

"You really want to risk going to jail?"

"Been there, done that. I'm like Pitbull. It's really nothing new." You said. This was getting boring, she was doing the same thing, she was in the hospital. Just straight up bullshit, flowing through out of her mouth like a river.

"Think about it-"

"I won't! Have a great day." You said and opened the car door stepping in quickly. "Oh and, tell your boss that I'd gladly accept if he got me a date with his wife. If not, well he can go fuck himself." You said and closed the car door.

Aimee lowered her own gun and took a heel turn and walked back into the warehouse. Problems start if she actually gets you that date. Well at least then you had a date with a probably hot lady.

You started the car and made sure the GPS was working. You quickly glanced over to Bill who was just staring at you without blinking really. "What?" You asked adjusting the mirrors.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Some guy named Aimee." You said putting the car in reverse. "They were trying to get me to join their team or something."

"Aimee? You know that motherfucker works for a gang that wants Charles on the throne right? I mean not that they like the job, but they have no choice-"

"I'm sorry, is there a reason why Charles came to the picture?" You asked.

"No. It was just a reference to indicate how bad they are." Bill said.

"Okay. You're stupid."

"Stupid? Why? It's just a reference." Bill said crossing his arms.

"We have to worry about getting home safe. Clay said they got the car out and now moving on to the site. We're not wasting any time." You said. If you were perfectly honest, you didn't like how much Clay was doing with this whole friendship he made with Wilbur. You had enough problems with him being so damn attractive.

And now Clay put the cherry on top, with this stupid friendship. He had no reason to, you warned him, but yet, he still did it.

Oh well, nothing that cannot be solved. A bullet will take all your pain away, not to mention, after their death, you can be in peace knowing your crush is dead.

Maybe one day you look back to this stupid situation and laugh at. But here and now it was no laughing matter. One wrong word and you are going to jail. Even better, you get into one cell with that one dude who talks about how he got his scars.

But for now you have to worry about getting these weapons back and set down in a separate tent. You don't plan on blowing your cover on the first day. That'd ruin the party.

You were honestly lucky you were able to escape jail a couple times. You wouldn't be here if that guard didn't go on lunch break with leaving his keys on his chair.

"Tinea ad flamma." You said out of nowhere.

"What?"

"Tinea ad flamma, who are they?" You asked.

"A Brit gang in London. I don't know much about them. Why?" Bill said confused.

"A sticker with that writing was on a briefcase in Wilburs car." You said. "It had pretty serious weapons in it too."

"They're rich. Probably the biggest agency in the UK. Every other ones are terrified of them. So no one fucks around with them." He said.

"I'm gonna fuck with them. What would happen to me?" You asked.

"Instant death or something. They're fast, they have ex FBI members and shit. They're serious."

"Cool. You hungry?" You asked completely changing the topic. Obviously, you didn't want to talk about this whole moth gang anymore. If they were so serious why were they even trying to find this stupid grave. What use is it for them in the first place.

"Is that even a question?" Bill said. "Obviously I am. The hospital food sucks ass." He added.

"Can imagine. Some diner is in the way. There's a drive through and shit, we'll get ya' something." You said stopping at a red light.

You really needed to get your shit together. If you were going to fuck with this moth club, you were going to get attacked. And it's gonna be personal.

Most likely.

But at least you managed to find a grave humanity has been searching for, for thousands of years. It doesn't matter if you died, you just needed to get to the grave before your soul leaves your body.

There wasn't any backing out now anyways. You were knee deep in this shit, and it's going to get ugly if things go south.