21

After a while of scheming, you decided to improvise when the situation happens. You didn't really have a choice, so that was only option at this point.

You got out of the car, quickly grabbing your bag and waiting for the others to get out. You were worried about this Wilbur guy. He was still drunk, but he could've done anything stupid. You weren't sure what he did, but you were really worried.

And also you weren't really sure why you were worried. You weren't really supposed to be though. He wanted to kill you, but still, a crush is a crush. He's attractive and you didn't want it to scar before you died.

As you approached camp, you saw Phil outside, looking at the hole in the ground that you made, taking mental and physical notes, taking photos ect.

"Phil? Where's Will?" You asked walking up to him.

"Thank god you're here, he's been ranting about you for about an hour. It's been getting irritating. Do something about him." Phil said. You didn't think it would be that bad. Obviously he was not just a little drunk, he was probably blackout drunk. Or along the lines of that.

"Did he drink even after I left?" You asked throwing your car keys to Clay.

"Quite a lot. He's in his tent, Toby is looking out for him." Phil said turning back to the hole, continuing to mark records and probably trying to figure out where to go from where you were.

You sighed and quickly turned to walk to Wills tent. It wasn't a far walk, but from that distance, you could easily hear him talking quite loudly.

You walked into the tent dropping your bag in the doorway.

Wilbur was sitting on the ground with a beer bottle in his hand, talking about god knows what. Toby standing above him, looking down at him unfazed.

It didn't take long for Will to spot you standing there, but when he did, he tried to get up, that ended in him falling backwards on his ass, into the hard part of sand, probably on a rock that was poking through the tents bottom.

It was a large tent to be honest, he could also fit a whole table and king size bed in there if you really wanted to.

"Are you okay Will?" You asked taking the beer bottle from him and giving it to Toby.

"Yeah, better now that you're here." He said smiling at you.

"Okay." You said. "Why don't you go and take a nap, wouldn't that be amazing?" You asked trying to get him to sober up and calm down a little.

"No. I can't look at you when I sleep." Will said crossing his arms while pouting.

"You can look at me after the nap." You said grabbing his shoulder trying your best to pull him up. But it was rather difficult when he was tall as hell, and there was no way those lanky legs are going to be stretched to stand up. Well at least it isn't a one man job.

Will just shook his head looking away from you.

"Will, if you don't sleep, I'll leave again." You said attempting again.

"Fine." He said and struggled to stand up. You grabbed him by the arm, and helped him balance. As soon as he stood up, you helped him waddle over to his mattress.

You helped him lower himself, but the mattress was quite low, so he ended up falling down, landing on his lower back this time. In the momentum of him falling, he quickly layed down too, not really letting go of your hand.

"Alright. You can let go of me now." You said trying to get your hand out of his grip.

"No. If I can't look at you, you're not going anywhere." He said making his hold tighter, and sending butterflies off in your stomach for some damn reason.

He really needs to stop being attractive. Who in the right mind would say no to the offer. But you really needed to get through with good expedition, there was no time to waste on naps.

"Wilbur, I really don't have time for this." You said. "Let go of me, and sleep." You added trying not to sound flustered.

Wilbur just shook his head pulling on your arm. "Please?" He said.

"Absolutely not." You said. "I have a lot of things to do." You said frustrated, since you were probably blushing like an idiot.

"Why? You can always do it tomorrow!" He said pulling on your arm again.

You sighed rethinking your life choices leading up to this exact moment.

To be perfectly honest, you could use a nap. And why would it be a problem to take a nap with this guy in specific.

"Okay. Alright a nap wouldn't hurt." You said letting Wilbur pull you down on to the mattress. As soon as you were down, and Wilbur was basically spooning you, he draped his arms around you, pulling you in so close you weren't able to breathe properly.

But who cares, it was a great feeling finally cuddling someone, and being held like that.

Though it could be a bad thing when he's out to kill you. But you can't really get out of his grip no more, he had a damn chokehold on you, literally stopping you from any type of movement.

It didn't take Wilbur long to fall asleep, probably from the alcohol, though it took you way longer to progress what you just agreed to.

Biggest fear of yours was to fall asleep with someone, Clay to find out, and take lovely photos of you when you're in the dumbest positions, cuddling with someone, then showing it to everyone you know.

It wasn't just embarrassing, it was terrifying to see what kinds of poses your body was capable of doing while sleeping.

He will probably take pictures. You'll have to prepare for the biggest embarrassment of a lifetime if sober Wilbur sees it. You'll be bullied until you get shot or something.

Not the brightest ways to go out. But it's definitely something.

Though you could've thought so much more about how embarrassing your funeral would be if you really got those pictures taken of you, tiredness took over you quite quickly.

So it didn't take long for you to drift off into sleep. Maybe it was a little uncomfortable and Wilbur smelt like alcohol, but it was about to be the best sleep you'll ever get.