30

"And there." JJ said. "Your name is cleared." He said.

"Just like that?" You asked. "Everyone I killed, graves I robbed, cops I beat up, jailbreaks?"

"Yeah. It took me a second to get everything. But you ain't the only person with a novel to their name. You gotta go up to James now. Choose yourself a department. Then your all set fam."

"Alright. Thanks." You said. You walked out of the room and down the hallway towards James's office.

After the party, you sobered up and went back to camp where an extraction plane was already waiting for you. Everyone got on who needed to and you were on your way back to London as soon as possible.

It took James quite a while after the whole celebration to sober up but that only meant more silent time on the plane.

When you got back they took you lot back to a pub which apparently was their headquarters and took you all the way into some old world war 2 base with hundreds of offices and an army of people handling piles of paperwork.

There was a weaponry, a whole safe with everything they own, that was warehouse size, everyone had a room in here, talking about about a thousand people, soldiers walking around the place with guns you never seen in your life, and all that, underground.

How they managed, no idea, but one thing for sure, this was a very serious system that was probably worked out in the matter of decades.

They had a good choice of departments you had to choose from. But the option of going to the 'freelance department' caught your attention well.

Point really was, you'd be doing whatever you want most times, but when they had specific missions, you'd be doing those. It's a mismatch of things in there, you could be swat, sniper, or keep your good old grave robbing.

But then again the History department, that they still didn't come up with a better name for, was the mix of all of these.

And who said you couldn't be doing what you wanted between missions. They never said you can't make missions for yourself. You just can't kill innocent people.

The Sniper department also sounded like something you wanted to try, you'd get to snipe down bad guys from the daily and get their stuff. That's badass.

Close combat department is definitely your schtick. You were great with guns but close combat is what you were thought first, it's what you've been doing for the past 15 years at least.

Spy department wasn't really something you were looking for, it's the one thing you'd probably be the worse from. Not because you're bad at lying, because you would reveal who you were too early without actually getting any information.

It's actually how you killed that many people. Because you were horrible at your job.

Well at least the killing part.

Weaponry isn't supported by your brain capacity. You knew that Toby was in Weaponry but it really not something you would be able to figure out.

There were also smaller departments that were really not your thing, so you didn't bother to remember them.

James painfully told you all of them though, it was a slow process of remembering every single one of them.

You walked out the employee's only door and looked around the pub.

It was mostly empty in the mornings, as you heard, especially since it wasn't even opening time.

You set your phone down on the counter and went to quickly wash your hands. You shook hands with too many people in the past 3 hours and it was really making you feel like a hoe for no reason.

"Good morning Y/N." Niki walked out the same door you did and threw a cleaning cloth over her shoulder. She was on duty for the pub apparently, which really didn't match her personality. But then again, being in the Sniper department didn't match her personality either.

"Morning." You said drying your hands in your shirt. "Anything special planned for today?" You asked.

"Yeah, gotta poison a couple people. But other than that not really. You? Going somewhere?" She asked grabbing your phone from the counter and handing it to you.

"I gotta drop of these keys for my brother." You said taking the Florida House keys out your pocket and jingled them. "Then I might hang out with him for a while. I have to figure out what department I'm joining. He might be a little help." You said.

"That sounds nice. I'll tell Wilbur where you went when he comes in. Have fun!" She said.

"Thanks, I will, you have a great day Niki!" You said and walked out of the pub.

It was a cold morning, not many people outside. But compared to the weather in Egypt it was a great update.

You took your phone out and pulled up Snapchat to check what Clay put out yesterday.

The picture of him with the high angle and you two in the background, Will holding on to your waist and you looking like Grumpy from snow-white, with the caption: 'Thirdwheeling'.

You quickly typed back a slightly offensive answer, but clearly as a joke and slipped your phone back into your pocket.

Schlatt didn't live too far from here, so you didn't have to drive. You could actually enjoy the weather while walking, you never do that when in cars. You're always too busy blasting music.

You pulled out your phone again now texting Schlatt.

imma be right there. ;)

It took him a second to see what you sent.

Alright ^^

That must be sarcastic, he's never excited to see you. Sibling love is the best kinda love.

Dry bitch

Stfu

L sux 2 suck Jshat.

You laughed quietly, you were in public after all, and finally put your phone back into your pocket. This time swore on your life not to take it out until you actually need it.

Plus you'll probably be getting calls from your other siblings as soon as they found out from Schlatt that you are in a gang, you wanted to enjoy the last amount of calmness you'll have in a while.