43

"You think I'll do good?" You asked putting your belt on.

You had to meet the others in full gear, You weren't sure how you'll get out of the building looking like this, without causing any suspicion.

You also had to be perfectly on time. 3 am on the dot.

"Why do you think you won't do good?" Will asked sipping on his coffee. You grabbed your vest and stared at it for a second. "You have the qualities of a leader in my opinion." He added.

You put the vest over your head, quickly securing it with the velcro straps. You made sure you had enough reloads, throwing knives and two hand guns. You grabbed your sniper rifle and automatic rifle and equipped them on your west as well, letting the auto hang in the front.

"Nate said he won't follow my instructions." You said. "I'm only doubting this because of him." You said. You were all ready to go now, you had everything. Your backpack was full as well, everything you could ever need you had with you.

"Nate is a dick." Will said. "He's been doing this since I joined. Ash is, at this time and point, the highest ranking soldier in our agency. He thinks if he can get into Ash's likings he can move up." Will said.

"Why can't you fire him?" You asked grabbing your keys.

"We don't do firing." He said. "There are so many people here, we lose track of who's a dick and who's normal." Will put his jacket on. "There are people in that agency that I've never met." He added.

You walked out of the apartment pressing the call button instantly.

You didn't want any neighbors to get up and see you in full gear. That certainly would be awkward.

Wilbur locked the door and as soon as he did that the elevator got to your floor, so you could step in quickly.

Wilbur walked in after you and pressed the button to the bottom floor.

"This is a first." You said.

"What?"

"Walking out of an apartment building casually with four guns attached to me." You said.

Wilbur smiled and grabbed your hand squeezing it as usual.

You guessed this little squeeze was his way of expressing his love, 'cause maybe he was unable to actually say the words. Which you understood, and you actually found this way of communicating your attraction way more personal than the words.

You knew he loved you, that's all that really mattered, how he said it, did not.

The elevator got down, you walked out of the house quickly making your way to the car.

You unlocked it, then quickly sat in the drivers seat. You started the engine while Wilbur sat in, then when he put his seatbelt on, you pulled out of the parking lot. You put your hand on the usual spot on his thigh, and drove on to the road leading to the pub.

You mentally needed to prepare yourself for what was about to happen. You knew Nate wasn't only going to argue with you. He definitely had the intention to make your life harder while you're in Poland.

Not following instructions is one thing. But refusing to do anything what you say and going after their own head, could potentially set the team back a bunch.

You really had one mission here, deactivate the missiles before they even get the chance to start them up.

You had no idea where they were going, deactivating them is top priority to save a bunch of people from dying. 

If Nate refuses to listen to what you have to say, he could die. Which didn't bother you if course, everyone's life would be easier if he was dead. He was a prick anyway.

But no, you couldn't let him fuck this up. You'll take charge whenever, wherever you had to. Ash will explain the rough plan, after that you can improvise.

One thing was for sure, this was capture or kill. You knew that for a fact, since this was a rival gang, they would want all of them dead and vise versa. So you needed to be extra careful.

You mostly spent the ride to to the pub quietly. You maybe hummed to the music a couple times, and said a couple words to Will.

You were really frustrated and nervous about the whole mission. So many things could go wrong.

And you just hoped these feelings of doubt weren't foreshadowing.

You stopped in front of the pub to drop Will off before you moved on to the small nearby forest where the helipad was.

You parked the car and enjoyed the silence while you had it.

Mentally preparing yourself didn't really work throughout the ride, you were everything but prepared for the worse.

You were actually earlier than you thought. 2:48 AM. You'll have time to cool down hopefully.

You got out of the car locking it behind you. You dropped your keys into one of the secure pockets and walked up to the helipad. Andrew was standing there, leaned at one of the stacks of boxes. As soon as he saw you his face lit up. "Hi N/N!" He yelled.

"Hey Andy." You said. You were only happy for a split second, Nate walked out from the other side of the Helicopter, head so far up his ass he almost tripped.

"Morning." He said. You just nodded back, turning to Andrew again.

"You have a missing lot." Andy said pointing to your ammo. You looked down at your vest. He was right you did have a missing one. "You can get one in one of those chests. Nate is organising them right now." He said. He pointed to Nate who was taking out everything from the chest, putting them on the ground and reorganizing everything.

"Thanks." You said.

You walked over squatting down to one of the boxes looking through, trying to find one for your own gun.

"Still nothing to say huh." Nate said.

"How about you shut the fuck up." You said picking an ammo lot and sliding it in the pocket of your vest.

"I thought you would just confess to paying Ash." He said.

"I don't have time to lie." You said. "It's not my fault you're insecure."

"I'm not insecure, I just find it funny that you are willing to pay him. And I don't like liars." He said. If you could've, you would've laughed in his face. This dumbass.

"Okay. Is that why you're willing to put everyone in danger by going after your own head? Transfer teams prick. I don't have time for this." You said.

You could already feel this was going to be awful.

"Pussy." Nate whispered loud enough for you to hear.

You stopped walking.

You turned back around and rushed over to Nate grabbing his hand twisting it downwards. He yelled out for Andrew, only to be ignored by his own husband. Good for Andy. "Say one more word and I swear to you I will take your intestines out and make you into a Christmas ornament." You said. "Copy that?"

"Roger." He winced.

"Good." You let go of him finally walking back to Andy.

You'll kill this bitch one day.