29

After finishing the dirty work James gave you, you put everything back as it should be, closed the tomb up and packed up most things.

Everything was fine until James decided that it would be a great idea to go to a Cairo pub and get hammered as a celebration.

Now that wasn't necessarily the problem, the problem was that he was the only person who actually got wasted. The rest of you only drank a couple drinks. For fucks sake you had a whole five hour flight in front of you. You weren't looking forward to being drunk on a plane.

Planes already don't show your best side, and being drunk is just generally not flattering for your beauty.

On the topic of beauty, you have to have your beauty sleep on planes or you'll walk off the board like the Grinch after he didn't manage to take Christmas.

It's not a complimented side you wanted to reach anytime this evening.

But wether you liked it or not, James has in fact drunk and he wasn't planning on stopping.

He was the centre of the party... Dancing... On a pole... Without a shirt on..

Yeah joining this thing might've not been the best idea. Or maybe it's the fact that James isn't the brightest bulb in the tanning bed.

But the money. The money is what really mattered here. Your boss might meow on occasion and he might act like an anime character when he is bored but he pays you good... So that's worth it.

Right?

You were sat next to Wilbur looking at James getting pennies thrown at him by the crew members, and him laughing like a manic person.

You took a sip of your beer trying to process what was actually going on.

"You think he lost it?" You asked Will.

"I don't think he ever had it." He said also taking a sip from his drink. "Get used to it. He will do this often." He said.

"I want to look away but I can't." You said just staring at him.

"It's memorising!" Will laughed.

"I love the way he's flopping around the stage." You said sarcastically. "It's truly sexy."

"Oh come on now, don't make me jealous." Will said all the sudden.

"I can make you jealous if I wanted to. But I'm not quite in the mood for that." You said.

"What are you in the mood for?" Will asked.

"You don't want to know."

"What if I do?" You finally glanced away from James and at Wilbur.

The purple light of the club LEDs fell on his face in a very specific way making you want to kiss him way more than ever.

It might've just been the alcohol but you wanted to eat him up he looked so cute.

"It's getting hot in here." You said. "Why don't we get some fresh air?"

"Sounds good." Will said and stood up grabbing your arm and dragging you out of the pub.

As soon as you were out, you sat on a barstool looking out on the street.

"Not what I was specifically thinking." You said glancing at the walking people.

"Yeah well, warming up is important." Will said with a strange low voice.

"Why do you have to say it like that?" You asked.

"Like what?"

"You're so annoying."

"So now you don't like me? Make up your mind."

"My mind is all made up." You said getting a hold of his hand and pulled him to you, just close enough to have your nose almost touch his.

"Bold." He whispered.

"Prick." You whispered back.

You inched closer to him your lips finally connecting. His lips were soft, but that almost fooled you, the way he kissed was rough and confident, he quickly got his hand up to the back of your neck, and pulled himself in closer.

He soon got off the chair pulling you with him letting you breathe for a second. He pushed you to a wall running a hand up your side and getting a hold of your face again.

You closed up your distance again, but this time with the most confident kiss you ever gotten in your life of living.

He basically had you pushed up to a wall so tightly you had barely any place to move, not that you even planned.

"Sorry for interrupting." You heard a familiar voice. Wilbur quickly pulled away and looked at the intruder of your moment.

"What do you want?" You asked. Clay had his phone out by now, he gave you a sly smile and took a photo of you with flash. "Cute." You said. "What do you want again?"

"I wanted to ask if you guys want anything to eat from the shop next door but I see you already sorted that out."

"Jesus Christ Clay, can you not be a highschool girl for one night? And yes. I'd like a sandwich." You said giving Will a slight push.

"For mister handsome?" Clay asked.

"A sandwich will be fine thanks." Will said.

"Alright two sandwiches coming up." He said taking out his phone again and pulling up Snapchat. He put his phone on a high angle and made a Snapchat girl face and took a selfie of you two in the background. "It'll be here in ten minutes." He said and walked away giggling.

What an absolute dick. He got stuck in highschool mindset and now he can't keep it to himself for the life of him.

"Anyway. Where were we?" You pulled Wilbur in by the collar, connecting your lips again. You didn't let go of his collar, like your life depended on it, you held on.

His hands traveled to your hips pulling you in again. You changed your hand position up to his face, keeping him as close as possible.

This moment could last forever and you wouldn't mind at all. This was what you wanted to do for the past couple days, and finally it happened.

He was amazing, he was the only person you ever fell in love with who was in an archeologist group and didn't actually kill. He was perfect in every way, his face was the only thing you wanted to look at for the rest of your life.

That might be an over exaggeration but it was true. If you had to choose, you'd live in this moment forever.

Just you and him.

"Hey they didn't really have sandwiches so I got you wraps."

Yeah well You, him and Clay.