26

"Funny we meet up here again, at the same time." Will said walking up to the sand hill.

But this time, he wasn't horribly drunk, but you were simply out of it.

"It is funny." You said looking at him as he struggled to sit down properly. "But you're not drunk this time." You said.

"I only pointed a gun at you." He simply answered.

"Rightfully so. Hey listen I'm sorry about what happened in the grave earlier... It's my job to do that crap-"

"I know." Will interrupted.

"Right, you were watching me for months."

"Years." He coughed.

"What."

"Ignore that." He said and smiled.

"I don't think I will, years?" You questioned turning to him.

"Since 2016." He said.

"Jesus Christ, that long?" You spoke. "Must've had a splendid time watching me."

"I'd say myself, you had an interesting life."

"It was made up of killing, running away from cops and finding magnificent graves and undiscovered locations. If that's interesting, you need to get a life." Your life was an absolute mess since Highschool. It was made up of everything you mentioned, you and Clay were not laying around after graduation that's for sure. After your dad introduced you to the amazing world of criminals, you just couldn't stop.

It was an addiction. Not really sure how it became one, but it felt amazing. And your dad is at fault for that.

It fell silent. The faint smell of cigarette smoke lingered in the warm air, combined with the scent of people's perfume. It was strange how you could smell their perfume from that distance.

What kind of brand could they be using to be that strong. Or you were just high. That's another option.

"I'm really sorry Wilbur." You said.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to shoot you." You turned away from him.

"It's all forgiven." He said.

"It's not Will. I really like you, I honestly don't know what I was thinking. I just did what I thought was right. But to be honest I was horribly wrong."  You said. "Well nothing I do is really right." You added quietly.

"What are you talking about? You didn't know! No hard feelings." He said smiling.

"It's kinda weird that you say no hard feelings when you'd be dead. What would've happened if I did shoot y'all?"

"It's complicated." He said.

"Alright. Explain it." You demanded.

"You'd be dead in a day. I mean We're a team made up of ex cia, fbi and swat members, we have bricks everywhere in the world, we hold monopoly on the most talented snipers, weapon artists and hackers in the world. We have headquarters in every state, every country. We're the reason serial killers and child abusers are dead." He said almost in one breath.

"Bricks everywhere?"

"The lady receptionist at the hotel we met in, the other one in the one you and Clay went to, Doctor Ohlem, the woman at the reception at the hospital, the pharmacist,  the cop that came around a couple days ago, and Nick." He said. "We're everywhere." He added. "We rule most of the government and control what gets published. We rule the world."

"So you knew exactly where I was heading and what I was going to do?"

"Could say that."

"Thought it was weird the first lady talked to me in English. I thought it was that noticeable that I wasn't from around here. But Nick too? Clay knew him since Highschool." You said. "Bet you knew that too."

"No actually." Will said. "Not much about your personal life."

"Good to know that. What will happen if I don't accept the offer?" You asked.

"You and your friends will be escorted home." 

"You know where I live? Of course you know, what kind of stupid question is that."

"Well you have three homes. One in Miami, one in Berlin and one in Moscow."

"We don't talk about Moscow." You said. The house in Moscow was used by your father for... Kinky stuff back in the day with your mother. It was left for you to live in, and let's just say, you had quite the surprise when you went into the basement.

"Point is, we won't hurt you if you don't join." He said and looked at you. His eyes were quite memorising to look at when you were high. Well they were always good to look at. But now they just looked something you wanted to stare at forever.

And his face complimented them so well, from his face shape to his ears he was damn perfect.

Focus. You need to focus damnit.

"Okay so if I do accept, what will happen then?" You asked trying to get your mind off of kissing Wilbur for a bit.

"You'll continue the expedition, and when we're done, you'll come back to London with us and you'll be officially part of the team. We'll give you a choice between departments and you'll do these jobs every week to month. It's a great deal."

"Alright. I'll think about it." You said.

"Well," Will slapped his knees getting ready to stand up. "I'm going to let you think, unless you want to join us for dinner." He said. "We ordered pizza."

"That'd be great. I'm starving." You said and stood up with him. "If it isn't an inconvenience of course." You added.

As you walked down the hill, the sand made you slip a couple times, you thought you'll fall on your face.

You felt like joining them would solve a lot of problems in your life, but at the same time, would it be good to do that? Yeah you'd be closer to Will, and you could do what you love while also helping the economy.

You weren't really helping it before, it would be the time to do that now. At least with stopping with the killing, and actually using your skills for something useful.

You grasped on to Wilbur's shoulder for support while walking down, the sand was slippery and you certainly didn't want a face full of it before dinner.

Will put his hand over yours to support it more, sending lots of feelings off in you. Not sure if that was helping you balance at all.

When you got down you quickly took your hand away and smiled at Will. He smiled back and started walking towards a tent.

Jesus he's amazing.