𓂀Ending Notes𓂀

FINALLY THE BOOK IS OVER

How fucking long did this take me? Almost a goddamn year 💀

Can y'all believe that? Almost a year writing this book and some of y'all been here since day one. That's crazy.

Seriously the support throughout this book was amazing. I enjoyed writing this book, and if it wasn't for y'all I would've stopped writing all together.

Ik I killed off Ash which was absolutely foul, and I trailed off from the original concept of grave robbing to a whole new area but I personally think I executed this storry well but who knows.

This is also one of my longest books, which I'm Hella proud of. I mean 70 CHAPTERS. That's gotta be impressive.

Y'all have been so cool throughout this, and it's crazy to think that so many people actually enjoy my writing 😭

The next book will be a Sapnap X reader, I think it'll be cool but I'm not sure how many people will enjoy it, all I'm going to say it's heavily inspired by the fast and furious franchise.

Overall, thank you all of you for reading Big Pyramid Mugging, thank you for the comments and for the weeks of patience for some updates.

The book might be over, but the series is just starting, and I have a lot planned.

Thank you again lovelies, have a great day!!

-Author A