20

"He could be after any of us." Nick said taking a sip of his coffee. After the party, you needed to get a little peace of mind with the boys, in town, so you can actually make a plan.

"Well that certainly didn't make anything better darling. I am still beyond confused." You said stuffing a donut in your mouth.

"Don't you have a crush on him?" Clay asked, it made you choke on the donut, Bill almost spat out his drink, but managed to only dribble and Nick only shook his head.

"What's with you and leaking people's damn secrets?" Nick asked looking at Clay with an extremely judgemental face. "Not the point though. We have to figure out a way to survive this." Nick said.

"So we're just going to ignore Y/N having a crush on the giraffe man?" Bill asked wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"Yes." Nick said. "You said what type of gun he has?"

"A Berretta M9 and a simple two hand sniper." You said wiping your hands off.

"Only one suitcase?" Nick asked.

"Look mate, I didn't look through all of their cars. There could be more." You said.

"We have weapons right?" Nick asked.

"Why are you asking so many damn questions? Yes, for fucks sake, we do." You said. This was absolutely ridiculous. There was no way in hell you're going to come up with a plan, when the only thing you're doing, is asking questions from eachother.

Like that has to do with anything, unless he'll call in a swat team that are specifically unarmed, just so they can use your weapons.

It also made your head hurt, there was nothing more painful than trying to figure out who this Tinea ad flamma thing is. Well technically you do know who is responsible. But that doesn't mean you have any idea how to kill 'em.

There could be a whole army waiting for you when you get back there. What on earth would you even do? Accept your faith, that's what. There's no other way to leave the surface of earth in peace.

Your phone started buzzing in your pocket, so quickly as you could, you took it out looking at the nickname.

Wilbur.

"Speak of  the devil. Wilbur's callin' me." You said.

"Tell us what he said after." Clay said.

You nodded and answered your phone walking away.

"Hello?" You said.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah, what do you need?"

"I miss you." Wilbur said.

"Alright, you are still drunk." You said.

"No, I am not." Will said. Complete bullshit, he sounded like he was as drunk as a damn uncle on a family grill day.

"Do you have any good reason why you called me?" You asked.

"Isn't missing you a good enough reason?"

"No, it ain't. What's going on Will?"

"When are you coming home?" He asked, making that last 'e' quite long.

"I'm coming home... Soon." You said.

"Alright." Will said.

"Alright. See you soon Will." You said.

"See you soon, love." He said. You then quickly hung up and just stared down on your screen. His just called number staring back at you.

That was kinda strange, but even if the interaction was rather unusual, it still gave you so much butterflies.

For what exact reason, you couldn't really tell, but one thing for sure, Will had to do something with it.

You slipped your phone back into your pocket, and slowly processing everything, you walked back to your group.

Nick was talking about some weird gun, while Bill was on his phone, and Clay reading the menu.

You've already ordered. Like 30 minutes ago. And the menu he was reading was upside down.

Nick saw you finally sit down and focused to you, instead of talking about guns.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"One thing I know, he's one hundred percent drunk as hell." You said drinking some of your, now cold, coffee.

"Not a good sign." Clay said.

"Shut up, your menu is upside down." You said.

"Please people. This is serious now." Nick said. "I have no idea how to stop this."

"Well brainstorm and get an idea, when I was ten I didn't wonder of becoming a pasta strainer." You said crossing your arms while leaning back.

"I brainstormed for hours yesterday when y'all were drinking! It's like a hurricane in my head." Nick said. "These moth people like to be stylish. One minute they're friendly, the second there's 3 helicopters above your head, with a whole team of armed, door sized men, jumping out of it." Nick said getting frustrated.

"Brainstorm harder, rub those two braincells of yours together and come up with something!" Clay said.

"Help me with your two braincells then!" Nick said.

"Alright. Chill out guys. We have a big problem. We need to solve it, like adults." You said.

"And Clay doesn't have two braincells. He has one." Bill finally added to the conversation.

"Like adults, Bill." You said.

"But I'm not an adult! I'm very much a child."

"And diabetic. Shut up." Clay said.

"Y/N, he's using my problems against me!"

"I'm not your parents People. Solve it." You said. Clay and Bill started standing up like they were about to beat eachother. "Not with a fight!" You said pulling Bill back down.

"Okay. If we kill them, then they don't have time to call help. Problem solved." Nick said.

"Don't you think if we kill them, they won't know? We'll be just more wanted." You said.

"They don't have to know."

"They will though. If their guys don't come home, they will try to find them. We'll be in bigger trouble." You said.

"Alright. Then what?" Nick asked. "We're going in circles." He added.

You shrugged. Honestly you also had no clue how you could get out of this alive. Unless they weren't trying to kill you, then you were doing this all for nothing. It was one of those things you couldn't get out of without being suspicious.

You just really did hope it was something you could solve. You really need this grave. Especially since you worked so hard for it.