55

Plan was: go to Morocco, get to the address, go in under cover, kill everyone except two people, and get them to tell you everything.

The missing girl needed to be found before this millionaire guy gets angry with y'all. He gave you 3 weeks, and you planned on finishing this in one.

It wasn't a hard nut to crack, you just needed to follow the brief plan, and not fuck up.

Finally being back in Africa felt like home. Its been a while since you were able to look back on the time you actually had fun robbing graves. But you hoped maybe one day you can go back to that life and become that person you were before all this.

You haven't realized how much you missed cracking open never found graves and recklessly murdering whoever you please with no consequence.

Back to the plan, the first two stages were done, now you just need to walk in, and get the info you need.

You made this cover pretty believable. This cartel specialised in human trafficking, that they covered up with a grocery store that was suspiciously always closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So to actually make the cover good, you dressed up in casual clothes.

Meaning they would think you are just customers.

"Everyone knows what to do?" You asked.

"You know it." Niki said.

Luckily there aren't too many people who work in this store, so you only needed to clear out the back and get your candidate for questioning. That task you gave to Nick and Niki. The questioning was left for Jack, you, Joe and Mark.

You walked into the store, guns hidden. The man at the counter said hi. He's your first victim.

You grabbed a bag of chips and walked over to the reception.

"Anything else?" The receptionist asked in Arabic

"Not really." You answered and pulled you gun out, putting on the counter just enough so he can see. He put his hands up and started teaching for the register. "I don't need money." You said and pointed your gun to the only staff room.

He looked over to the room, and slowly turned and started walking in. "Niki, Nick, move in, clear out, and get us another one." You said. They nodded and pulled out their guns.

The shopkeeper opened the door for the staff room. "Mark, get him a chair." You said. "Jack tie him down." You said.

Mark pulled out a chair from one of the desks and sat the man down. Jack grabbed some duct tape from his backpack and taped his hands and feet to the chair.

"You speak English?" You asked.

"Yes." He said. His voice was firm but he was sweating bullets. Like a real cartel member would.

"What's your name brother?" You asked.

"Jacob."

"Damn Jacob, I've never heard a more American sounding Moroccan before." You said jokingly.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Info. Where's the girl."

"You'll never get anything out of me." He said.

The only staff door opened, Nick pushed in another guy. He fell on the floor, but quickly got up. Niki walked in behind them, and closed the door.

"I know. That's why I have this guy." You said. "Give him a seat." You said.

Jack sat him down and duct taped him to the chair too, now you had two beautiful specimen to work with.

"You like him Jacob?" You asked.

He nodded. "He's my fiancé." He said.

"Good. Then you will tell me where the girl is." You said. "All of your other little friends are dead, so you are our only source."

"If I don't tell you? What then? You will shoot me?" He asked. You pulled out your gun and shot right next to the other guy.

"No I'll shoot him." You said.

"He has nothing to do with this." Jacob said.

"Then talk." You said.

Jacob paused for a second. You didn't have time for this bullshit.

You looked around the room. You didn't want to shoot his fiancé right of the bat. You needed to create enough tension for pressure so he talks. You spotted a plastic bag on one of the desks. Your fiancé suffocating isn't the thing you really want to watch. That'll get him talking.

If not when it's happening, he'll talk after he's dead.

You walked over to the desk and grabbed the bag, then walked back to the man and pulled it over his head.

"Hey what are you doing?"

"Getting you to talk." You said and tightened the knot on the bottom of the bag.

Jacob stayed silent, looking at his fiancé. It was like he was waiting for him to loose oxygen. "So?" You asked.

"He's going to die."

"If you tell me where the girl is maybe that won't happen." You said.

His fiancé's hands curled into a fist, he was already loosing air.

"I won't tell you."

"Then he'll die." You said.

"He has nothing to do with this. He's not in the cartel."

"You can stop this." You said. You walked over to him and leaned in his face. "His life is in your hands." You said.

The fiancé's legs started shaking, his head started twitching.

"Talk goddamnit!" You yelled.

"Fine!" Jac said. "They're taking her to Bangladesh. Into an office building in the middle of nowhere. They're planning on selling her to some fucked up rich guy." Jacob said. "Now take the bag off." He said.

"Not yet. How many of them will be there?"

"Fifty or forty. I have no clue I only handle smuggling." He said. "Take the bag off please!"

"The building, is it trapped?"

"It's detonated with basic C4, but it's everywhere. After they leave they'll set it to a two minute timer." He glanced over to his fiancé. He wasn't looking so good.

"What's the name of the kidnapper?"

"We don't know. He never told us. He has a mask on every time we see him, but that's all I know."

You signaled to Jack. He cut the bag open and threw it on the floor.

"Good boy. See how easy that was?" You said. "Too bad there are cops outside. We would've gotten along." You smiled. "Let's move it."

You walked out the door, into the store, the out of the store, cutting through the crowd of cops. "They're both in there. Thanks for the cover Techno." You said and pat him on the shoulder.

"Anything for you." He said. "Good luck."

You have a good lead now. The last thing you needed to do was go to Bangladesh, get the girl and get her daddy's money.

That last part got you real excited.