70

"The blue one makes me look fat!"

"Andrew I'm going to claw my eyes out." You said.

"That's not helping!"

"We already said the black button-up looks amazing on you, why do you have to complicate things." Niki said sipping on her wine.

"I thought you guys meant that sarcastically." Andrew said and turned around to look himself in the mirror.

"We clearly didn't." You said taking the last sip of your beer. "Loose the tie, unbutton the top two buttons and thrown on a chain." You said.

"The chain would make me look like a thug." He said.

"Aren't you one?" You asked.

"Rude much." He said and took off the blue button-up. "This is my first date since Nate, I have to look my best." He said.

"You look amazing without a tie and a that stupid hairgel." You said.

"What's wrong with the hairgel?"

You both stayed silent. Helping Andrew choose an outfit for a date turned out to be way harder than expected.

"What isn't?"

"Please shut up Y/n, you got back with your ex." He said.

"Valid argument." You said opening another beer.

"Actually, what's up with you and Will?" Niki asked.

"It's great, he hasn't tried to fire me yet." You said taking a sip.

"Seriously." Andrew said grabbing the black button-up.

"Everything's alright. I like the this new update of William. He makes me breakfast and shit." You said.

"So are y'all official again?" Andrew asked buttoning up his shirt.

"Could say that." You said.

Andrew and Niki looked at eachother and smiled.

"What?" You asked. They started giggling. "What?!"

"Nothing, Nothing!" Niki said trying to cover up her laughing by drinking.

"Yeah! What do y'all know that I don't?"

"A lot of things." Andrew said. "Like math."

"Okay now you pushing it, and didn't I tell you to unbutton the top two." You said standing up and putting your beer down and walking over to Andrew.

You unbutton the top two buttons and fixed his shirt, turning him around to look at himself in the mirror.

"See? It's easy. I'm sure he'll be into you." You said.

"You think?"

"Oh yeah, I know."

"Thanks." Andrew said. Just as soon as you let go of his shoulders, your phone buzzed in your pocket. It was Will.

Can you come up into the bar?

You typed back an answer.

Sure everything alright?

The reply came fast.

Yep ;)

You turned your phone off and looked at Niki and Andy. "This is the thing y'all were laughing about?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe." Andrew said fixing his hair.

"This better be good or I'm stabbing both of you." You said and walked out of the room.