1- Locked

1- Locked

Warning : it's highly mature book and mark it im challenging myself on writing mature content to extreme... He is bad boy...never expect good things from him.

I published it as trail in my friends account but now decided to risk my account... You get full book here

Read at your risk and it's exclusive to wattpad and inkitt at a time... You can read anywhere full book.

Nandini pov,

I'm 17 in my +1, normally I'm an average student but coming to maths I hate it and always I get the least grade which irks my parents a lot.

My parents just bother about their status and money. They are worried to see my least grade and they keep on pressurizing me the same but I can't help it. I wanted to take another stream but they forced me to choose this and now forcing me to score high.

When I was dying in pressure I found a new headache that's my new tenet. He is my dad's best friend's son a topper and doing his MBA.  He was living in my mansion along with my family but I should tell you, he is living with me alone. Because my parents always travel around on business trips but are available on calls to scold me.

From the day he entered my parent's torture increased as they started comparing me with him. He is a topper, best and what not! But for me, he is a jerk. He always irritates me mocks me seeing my rank card and last worst my parents requested him to be my tutor and I should obey his orders. I hate it the most!

"Nandini!" My mom screamed from the living room. I ran down hearing her.

"I told you to take tuition and what you're doing in your room." She scoffed. He smirked putting his hands in his pocket.

"Hush! Such a jerk!" I muttered.

"We are going on a trip and next month your exams. If you score less trust me I will kick you out and obey him and manik if she troubles you call me orelse you can punish her. We just want her to study well. " She said in anger and walked out. Thank God. They are going and will not return for two months. I was beyond happy to get my freedom. I bid a bye as my car disappeared from my sight I felt a hand on my ass. A sharp slap landed on my back jolting me.

"What the?" I spat pushing him away but he pulled me back twisting my hand behind.

"Hold your words or else I will spank you bare" He whispered gifting a tight pull on my pant. I struggled to get away but he pulled me harder until I whimper in pain. It's hurting me down there. I can't even express it.

"Let me down" I cried holding his shoulder to support myself.

"Request then?" He demanded with a nasty smirk.

"Shut up, you son of bitch!" I scoffed, that's it.! He dragged me upstairs to his room and dropped me on the bed and closed the door shaking me.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I screamed. He walked up to me and dragged me on his lap and twisted my hands to my back and spanked me.  It went on painful. Although I had my jeans it's worst.

"Please" I sobbed in pain, but he went deaf.

"It's not audible" He chuckled while slapping me one hard.

"Pleaseee!" I screamed in pain. That's unbearable.

"Good girl! Now let's get started. I'm trying hard to teach you but you are giving hard time. Your parents are thinking you just lack knowledge in maths but actually, you lack discipline. I will teach you both together." He laughed squeezing my sore ass.

"Please, leave" I whimpered.

"I will tell you rules which you should listen well. So let's start in this position. You may remember them well" He smirked rubbing my sore cheeks.

"Take off your hands" I screamed in disgust. He again spanked me ten and in seconds he ripped my means leaving me in my tee and panties.

"You jerk!" I screamed struggling to kick him out, but his next moment muted me. His hands moved my panties aside.

"No, please" I fired hoping he stops.

"You just screamed at me?" He remained brushing his finger along the lines.

"I'm sorry" I whimpered.

"If you again curse, I will move it a little down"  he whispered in my ear rolling my mind. He flipped me and made me sit on his lap spreading my thighs. I struggled to get out of his grip but he moved his pen on the untouched area.

"Want my fingers to replace" He whispered pressing the cap on the soft fabric. I turned numb.

"Good girl, I like bad girls and love to do many dirty things. I think you don't like them. So behave like a good girl for me then you get more distance.

Daily you get two-hour tuition and weekly test. The result should be good or else you get a lot of pain, pleasure, anger much more. You will not skip school and wake up early and no more outings. If you disobey or break any rule. You will get hurt very badly. I stayed quilt until he leaves.

"I will tell my parents wait!" I screamed running out forgetting the fact I lost my pant already. Before I reach the door he pinned me to the door and crushed me over the door pushing his body on me. I felt something brushing on my back. His hand crawled my front.

"Leave me you monster" I screamed struggling. He just ignored my anger and landed his fingers on my pantie.

"Please" I begged giving up on his tight grip.

"You were scolding me" he mocked pulling on the elastic strap. I held my heartbeat and remained silent.

"Ahh. " he left it with a jerk that hurt my belly bottom.

"Sorry," he faked consent rubbing on my belly intentionally touching my knot.

"Stop please" I begged. He pulled on my pantie forcibly. It hurts like hell. I held his hand to loosen his grip but he pulled it harder until it gets stuck between my lips.

"You can go tell your parents that Manik spanked me until I'm red and also ripped my pantie for cursing and many more. Can you tell them? Even you tell Then I will tell your parents that you're putting false accusations on me. Little one you know well who gonna get rewarded. Will they trust you or me?" He laughed evilly. They never believe me because of his good image in my home.

"Don't let me hurt your walls? I'm a very bad boy, a Jerk. Learn to obey. " He whispered kissing my ear. He left my pantie gifting little hope but soon he pulled it with a jerk. I yelped in so much pain but he just ignored.

"I will leave now but you should be in my room sharp 6 pm orelse!!" He paused losing his grip. I rearranged my garment.

"I know you will be, wear the pant and go" he said moving away. I hurriedly grabbed my pants and rushed to my room.