153 - Indeed his twin

Brushing off her thoughts she ran towards Manik and his twin with a fuse, "Hey! Did you plan a trap? Did your man attack my mansion?" Nandini shouted grabbing his twin's collar, he looked at her surprised.

"What! Wifey wait, don't " Manik tried to stop her and his twin looked at her confused.

"Tell me now orelse, I will kill you here. where is your team?"

"I don't have a team, I had only one the one who gave me car" His twin responded yanking off her hands, his response fused Nandini so that she punched his face twice, and he fell apart crying in pain spitting a lump of blood from the corner of his lips. Manik stormed to her and pulled her away from hitting him. 

"Leave him, he will die"

"Calm down, Jack is with them. He can take care of Lily"

"But Lily is not with him, I sent her out with Sheetal and John" Nandini let out frustrated and started searching for things in the cabin and in the metal box she found a torch and laptop.

Snatching out the laptop hard disk along with a torch, she turned out to leave the cabin before she walked out his twin held her leg dragging her back.

"Don't go" Manik's twin shouted bleeding, Nandini tried to kick him out, but he held her stronger. She felt he was struggling to retrieve the hard disk.

"I don't have any team, Dont gooo out" His twin sneered falling on his back with her strong kick.

"Don't be a freak Nandini, he might be telling the truth" Manik argued holding her, "I can't take risk when it comes to Lily. Jack hasn't come yet means we are definitely in trouble, it's unsafe to stay here leaving our child alone. Let's go Manik"

"Okay, then what about him?" Manik asked calming himself. Let's go tying him here" she said mercilessly.

"He was my brother Nandini, so innocent"

"He tried to kill you and sleep with your wife, in which angle you find him innocent. It may be his game plan, don't fall into his trap. Let's go!" She said grabbing the torch, Manik glanced at his twin lying on the ground bleeding with his glassy eyes requesting him to stop.

Helplessly Manik followed his wife leaving him there, they started walking in the thick forest but were lost in finding a way out to the road, for hours they roamed in the same location. Suddenly they heard the sounds of wolves screaming from a distance which frightened Nandini. She held and snuggled to her husband trying to figure out the right direction when they felt a hand over their back. Manik and Nandini screamed aloud in the darkness thinking it was some ghost, turning the torch they saw his twin standing unsteady dragging his bleeding leg with a stick in his hand.

"Follow me and hold this" he said walking ahead to them, passing the stick. Nandini didn't wanna do it but Manik insisted her to obey. After walking out for an hour they reached the car and there around they have seen some vehicles. They belong to their team.

"I think they are somewhere here," Nandini said calling out "Jackkkk Jack"

"I'm going, don't ever come back to us" His twin mumbled walking away, but Manik held him from doing so.

"No, you will come with us"

"Nooo" He argued trying to slip off, Nandini blew car honk to sigh his team about them, and soon everyone surrounded them with multiple flashlights and holding guns. They are shocked to see twins and are unable to understand who is their boss.