119- Broken Beyond

119 - Broken Beyond

Once the doctor came she treated Manik and appreciated Nandini for being spontaneous reducing its effect.

Doctor waited for two hours till he woke up. He opened his eyes and looked at Nandini sitting near his feet looking at him and the doctor on his right-hand side.

"How are you feeling now?" The old lady doctor asked him in concern.

"Fine, Nandini... She also atee it" Manik mumbled weakly.

"She is not allergic to any food! It's just you got sick." Doctor smiled letting him sit comfortably. Manik looked at Nandini's eye fully.

"Go to your room" Manik said to her all of a sudden.

"No, I want to stay here"

"Get out, I don't wanna see your face." Manik shouted and sighed his guards to send her. She went to her room holding in her tears, but just stood near the connecting door to hear their conversation.

"Why you are being so rude to her? You said you love her then why are you breaking her? She has even forgiven you" Doctor asked calmly.

"Why can't you convince her to abort that baby?" Manik asked suddenly, she just couldn't see him this worst slapping him hard.

"I should've convinced enough to your mom to abort you then! I seriously can't understand what's wrong with you! You turned more disgusting than all." She shirked in disgust getting up.

"S... She is too young for this... Shee hadddd career why to end up with meee.... " he paused seeing Nandini pepping in and continued "You think that way positive for her goodness. I doubt she is putting her sin on my head. We are never intimate before just once we are and it's least possible. She might be got pregnant by someone else" He let out breaking his girl's heart, she learned everything but this allegation was extreme.

"How disgusting? She dammit loved you and you! You worth for nothing."

"If so why she is holding me still, tell the damm girl throw the sh*t out and restart her life. I will pay any sum to assure her life"

"Shame on you!" That's the only thing she uttered vacating the room. Nandini didn't dare coming in front of him again. She was just in her bedroom crying in a corner. Manik waited to see her but he didn't dare to face her. She skipped lunch and dinner as well. Manik had dinner a little just tasting all and went to her room.

"Dinner" Manik said in a calm tone, there was no reply at the moment from her side.

"Come on, you had your entire life to cry. Have dinner you get more energy to cry" he chuckled playfully, still there was no response from her.

With growing fear he ran to her and shook her arms, she looked at him with her broken teary eyes which are silently questioning his deeds.

"I swear on my baby, this baby is really yours. How could you tell that? Don't you know with whom I talked in these six years? How can you atleast think this way!" She cried with hiccups breaking down, and the second looking at her tears he died million times more yet he maintained his distance not melting on.

"Even you cry to convince me, I may can't. I don't know"

"Look into my eyes and tell me, don't you know!" she choked in tears grabbing his shirt in her fist.

"I don't know" He replied coldly.

"Then just kill me, you hate me equal to Ronald. You had all proofs against me then why delay? Just kill me the same way. Instead of gulping the pain of your cruel words, it's better to gulp my formula. If I don't wanna save you why will I work that hard to create it? Just for some papers, you distrusted our love, how much I loved you, Manu? How badly I was loving youuuu... How can youuu do this to us? To our baby?" She burst into tears, her every word pinned his heart like a throne making it bleed. But his silence killed her leftover faith in him.