38- day out

Please vote.... Target 135 ⭐ please I'm on outdoor on official work.... so tired its been two days I got proper food. Still I'm giving regular long updates... Can't you at least click on vote to make me happy. Don't be silent I will turn more lazy.

Leisure

Everyone is chitchatting and Victor is busy playing with champ and Nandini is looking talking with Jack and Maya on one side.

Manik was sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap. But his eyes are scanning her.

"Bro, why you are boss is watching me like that? Will he eat me or what!" Nandini whispered to Jack that Jack instantly looked at Manik. That Manik understood that they are talking about him.

Jack got a naughty idea and he changed his seat blocking Manik's view.

"Hush! My fate I kept all my enemies inside my home" manik scolded himself engrossing into work.

Manik waited like a lion waiting for its prey to be caught and the time came Nandini got up to have water. She went to the kitchen, grabbing the bottle she gulped water as she rolled her eyes capping the bottle. She suddenly saw Manik standing beside stuffing his hands in his track.

"W...water?" Nandini whispered scared stepping back and with a step, her back touched the giant refrigerator. Manik placed his hand on the freezer's right door blocking her from running away. He took the bottle and had some water. He leaned over her taking away her heartbeat for a millisecond to place the bottle inside.

"U... Unclee may be here!" Nandini stammered nervously.

"He is busy, by the way, I came to know that you are provoking everyone to be liars?" Manik whispered his husky tone moving closer to her.

"Nooo, sir. I.."

"Then why have you asked Maya aunty to lie?" He shoot that she stood gulping lumps in fear of his anger.

"Oh, You wanted to tell everyone that you are loving me, but I'm hurting you like beast. Is it?"

"What do I get by doing so? I know you never trust me but before accusing me think about the return. What do I get by creating a good image in your mansion? I'm your slave, it won't change and none can save me from you" She cried in her upset tone. Hearing her arguing he got a smile which was hidden by him behind his smile.

"You got a point. None can save you from me. But I should appreciate your effort. Hmm, where should I kiss you?" He asked with a grin she jumped at his sudden question.

"Tell me fast, your uncle will come, baby" he teased rolling his fingers on her waist. She knows he may get angry if she reacts oddly.

"As you like sir" she whispered closing her eyes. He took her shivering hand and kissed her forehand. She winched in pain even by his soft grip and hid her wounded hand behind.

"Oh, you expected me to kiss your lips?" He chuckled with a naughty grin. "Nooo... Just.. "

"But I want you to kiss me come on kiss my lips" he smiled.

"N...not here please"

"Hugh, ok you owe me a kiss! Now tell me what reward you want for making my day yesterday" Manik asked caressing her cheek.

"Nothing"

"Come on, you can't get such an offer always. Make some cash after all your daughter of gold digger Wilson" Manik chuckled. Although she felt bad getting mocked she accept the reality of her father.

"Will you really keep your word?" Nandini asked surprising him.

"Ask anything except letting you free. Gold, cash mansion anything" Manik grinned.