20- Broken

Has Violence read at your risk and loved your to know few stars are involved in the story giving me immense happiness by inline...

This fast chapter is result of your comments

As Nandini stormed inside his castle her tears turned into fear seeing an adult dog husky coming to her side. A dog is her worst fear in her world that she ran back to Jack and Manik who are busy talking about her.

Seeing Manik the dog jumped on him standing on its two feet licking Manik showing its affection.

"Hey, My champ" Manik smiled kissing his pet rubbing its belly. Nandini crawled back and held Jack's hand feared of the big dog of her size.

As Manik walked forward Jack followed and the dog growled seeing Nandini as she is a stranger in the Mansion.

"Champ, she is our guest" Jack said, Manik got on his knee and whispered something in his ear, that the dog reached Nandini and smelled her. Nandini cried out ready to run, but Jack held her hand from running.

"Easy! He is adding you to his memory. It won't bite and you don't run. It will feel suspicious and attack you" Jack said. Manik took his dog away seeing her crying in fear. Jack showed her room and left.

Night,

Manik's words wounded her heart that she couldn't forget them. Seeing his huge photo frame of six feet on the wall she remembered his evil face. She couldn't find her best friend manu in the new him. She just lay on the bed crying silently.

A sudden knock on her door distracted her break down. She wiped her tears and opened the door witnessing his senior chef at her doorstep.

"Dinner is ready, Mam" She whispered.

"My name is Nandini, Aunty" she smiled.

"Nandini, I'm maya chef her. You can tell me your favourite food. I can cook them for you" Maya said with a smile.

"Thanks"

"Manik is waiting for you at the dining table" she informed. Nandini felt a little happy knowing that he is waiting for her.

They went to the dining hall which was royal with a classic table surrounded by designer wooden chairs with soft cushions. It's like a royal castle.

She occupied the chair beside him and Jack sat on her right row and Manik on the left row and Nandini is sitting in the centre. Maya served food for them manik looked at Nandini who is happily ready to have her meal as she was so hungry and didn't had any food in the last 24 hours.

Suddenly Manik's eyes fell on his mom's huge portrait hanging on the royal wall.

"This table is only for owners. Slaves are meant to sit on the floor out there" Manik muttered gesturing his hand to the floor where his dog is resting beside him. She flinched hearing out his humiliating tone. Never in her life had someone treated her in this humiliating way. His words killed her hunger that she left the spoon filled with her first bite on the table.

"Sir" Jack interpreted.

"I... I'm not hungryyy" She mumbled holding in her broken heart and ran to her room. Jack pushed away his plate and got up to leave.

"What!"

"Even I'm a slave of yours" Jack growled in anger that Maya looked up to him.

"I was unable to see her happy" Manik murmured frustrated.

"Then don't see. You know she didn't had any food from yesterday, you also know that we shouldn't humiliate someone who is eating. You never behaved this way to anyone, but today you stepped so low. We had rivalry with her dad, not her. She is in pain but still, she is trying to smile in the darkness. Only you know what is she going through. I feel your wrong, I'm sorry, boss" Jack scoffed walking away. Manik had more food in frustration and walked away only after telling Maya to give food to Jack and Nandini.

Both denied there to take food and Nandini didn't sleep entire night crying. His painful words are echoing in her mind which made her cry more and more. She slept leaning on the bed.

Morning,

She woke up late, after a quick shower she walked putting on her crop top and skirt which reaches her knee. Her stomach growled in hunger and it turned into pain.

She was so happy to see the mansion empty. She ran to the door and checked out her possibilities to escape from this place.

Her eyes fell on the grocery van, the driver is unloading few cardboard of groceries and packed vegetables.

"If I get into that van I can cross this huge mansion gate without getting caught by his security" she planned and ran to her room. She collected her passport visa papers few dollars which her mom gave and pair of clothes in her tiny backpack.

Without being noticed by the driver she got into the van and hid behind the cartons in the last row. She crossed her fingers hoping the van move. Just like he heard her prayers, the driver started the van she hoped to cross the gate after security check when things were so clear suddenly Maniks dog came running behind the van barking aloud that all the guards got alerted.

Manik watch notified him of security breaches by his dog barking. He cancelled his conference call and rushed out of the mansion.

Guards caught Nandini and got her out of the van. As the gate was open she pushed the guards away and ran out of the gate.

"Jack! Champ catch her! She shouldn't escape" Manik shouted running behind on his bare foot as his flopping are preventing his chase.

His dog started chasing her followed by guards and him. She ran faster in fear of the dog and Manik. In fear of getting caught, she got collided with a biker that she fell on the hard road hurting her ankle and scratching her elbow to bleed.

She ignored her pain and crawled on the hard road to escape from his evil clutches, but that was too late that his dog reached her ready to bite. It barked at her face scaring the hell of her.

Soon his guards and Manik reached her.

Nandini shivered seeing his red eyes burning like lava. He reached out her in a single step, gripping her hair in his fist he slapped her face.

"Ahh" she cried in pain as he forcibly made her stand and dragged her inside his mansion.

"From today nothing should go out. Remember every one if she escapes from here I will kill each and every person here. " he warned his security and dragged her inside his mansion.

"Sir she got injured" Jack said seeing her bleeding knees, elbow and her swollen ankle turned dark red.

"Cut it, I told you she is not innocent. Nasty bitch!" He scoffed in anger and dragged her to her room and harshly pushed her on the hard floor hurting her more.

"Get out and feed Champ. Your useless!" He screamed pushed Jack out of the room.

"Sirr, I'm sorry. I will talk to her. Please one chance"

"I will tame her in my way." He scoffed closing the door on his face.

"M...manuuu...." Before she complete he gave her a tight slap leaving his fingerprints on her sensitive already sore cheek.

"Manik Malhotra!" He shouted choking her neck.

"M... Pleaseee" she cried trying to pull away his hands but he didn't leave until she cries breathless. He removed his sweaty shirt and smacked it on the bed.

"I told you Nah, not to run! I said you're right, not to play with me. But you? You wanted to run right!" He shouted in anger pressing her head to the mattress and ripping off her top leaving her in inners with a skirt on. She cried shaking in fear.

"You want to run right, go like this you dirty who*re." He scoffed pushing her on the floor. She fell flat on the floor panting and wiggling in pain.

"Today I will show you the consequences of crossing me" he muttered like made unbuckling his belt. She cried in fear begging him with sobs while crawling under the bed. He harshly dragged her out holding her injured ankle and lashed her exposed legs with his belt.

With every stroke, she screamed out of her lungs in unbearable pain. Her painful screams echoed in his mansion that were heard by servants and security staff who just stood in their places helplessly, worried about Nandini.