77- Coincidental mess

Thanks for all the love I got in previous year and much more this year.

A very happy new year,  I wish you a prosperous year ahead fulfilling all your dreams along with added achievement and much more love 💕

77- Coincidental mess

Manik and Nandini returned to their room late at night after handing them to their doctor's team and sending Jack to rest.

He sat on the bed disappointed ruffling his messy hair.

"We will find soon. Don't worry" Nandini whispered softly patting his shoulder.

"They are observing us so close. I don't think it's just Wilson. He doesn't have that much power. Someone wants to kill us.

"It's not us, they want to kill you only you" Nandini said confidently surprising him.

"What you mean by that they attack us? See you got saved."

"No, think Manu. They just held to escape from you. Seeing me behind them you got worried and they understood that I'm your weakness. Even pressing the knife on my throat they kept on signing each other and at the end, they wanted to exchange you at my place and they also said while interrogating that they got money to kill you and also said they got a warning not to harm the girl beside. Means it's me! They had some special interest in me and I doubt it might be my father only." Nandini said confidently. Manik remembered the incident and compared it with her explanation.

"Wilson is on tracking he can't do it that easy" Manik argued.

"Maybe he has someone powerful behind. This attack costed than 100 million my father's present net worth is less than 10 million then how can he do it? There was someone rich powerful cunning behind him. We should find him and for that, we should keep calm and act cunning like them." She advised smartly. He never expected such a smart girl inside her. She was a keen observer of every small action and her brain is quick to getting possible assumptions. Unlike him, she was emotionally strong even at her dead point.

"I have some confusion, please just once show me the video. Just once I swear I will find some clue easily. Please" She asked all of sudden.

"I already told you, I had nothing now. Just forget the mess and sleep." Manik said in a cold tone.

"How about we kill again and you will take me to your chamber?" Nandini asked like a cute kid making deals.

"I'm too bad, I won't stop with a just kiss. It won't be that nice for your health. Stop making dirty deals and go" Manik said in a husky tone with a grin. She just remembered his him groping her so harshly while kissing. 

"Wait, you did much more already. Donkey it's paining still" Nandini scolded hugging herself.

"were baby? Shall I see once?" he laughed teasing her.

"I will not show. Come on Manu please once listen to me" Nandini requested again.

"What is your problem? Do you know that girl?" Manik asked suspiciously.

"No,  but please! I saw something odd in that. It will be a clue" Nandini argued strongly.

"It was deleted long ago. It's just past leave it.  I already watched it so many times and found nothing out just forget" Manik cried. She felt his tone shattering and broken. She just wrapped her hand around him hugging him softly. 

"Ok, I will never ask again" Nandini whispered kissing his neck. 

"Have a warm shower your pain will be reduced?" Manik said breaking the hug.