4- warning

4- Warning

Manik pov,

She just kicked me out of her room. Gave a word and written it off just like her dad. I expected her to stay right but her blood will always keep her bad. She doesn't deserve my trust.

I waited on till six and it's six ten no sign of her entry. I lost my level of patience and dialled her mom.

"Hi, Aunty good morning." I greeted as it's morning for them.

"Good morning, Manik" She whispered little dizzy. She might be in deep sleep and drunk too.

"Sorry to bother you at this hour, but I want to tell you something" I whispered.

"That's ok, tell me"

"I think your daughter is not liking to take classes from me and she is not at all interested." I said the truth. Yeah, indeed, she doesn't like me.

"No, it can't be true. What happened?" She asked upset.

"It's like we are forcing her. Like literally, I'm dragging her to take my classes and yesterday I said her to read formulas and today she just locked her door and sleeping. I can't bear this recklessness. I'm sorry, I will drop here" I said faking sadness.

"No, wait I will talk to her. She will come to you herself and apologise" Her mom assured hanging up. Now she gets it.

I walked out of my room to know the reaction seems she didn't attend her call too. The maid walked up with the cordless phone.

"Madam?" She asked me. I gestured my finger to her locked door. She knocked at the door and after long she opened the door and walked in taking the phone, sending the maid away. I waited near the door to hear their conversation.

"I told you not to give trouble. Why do you want to mess everything? Don't you want to get admission to Stanford?" Her mom yelled I can hear the high tone.

"I want but not under his guidance. I hate him mom and there are many good tutors. I will join them but not him" she spat in anger.

"What others? Do you know him? He scored 99% in all entrance exams till today and doing his MBA from a top university in the country free of cost. He is working a lot for you and you're just!" Her mom added.

"You know his score and I know him. Character is more important than grade and he lags it, mom!" She snapped. I entered her room with two long steps.

"He is so inappropriate and I can't just tell he..." I grabbed her phone away we two fell on the couch and phone in my hand.

She tried to snatch the phone and tell her mom. I just can't let this happen. I should stop her at any cost. She punched in my stomach and grabbed the phone.

I grabbed her in fraction and accidentally my hand fell on her centre. I don't mean to take advantage at this point but it happened. Her words stopped feeling my touch on her most prohibited place. That's the point to mute her. She tried to push my hand away but I tightened my grip gifting her a tight squeeze.

Her eyes opened wide feeling my toxic touch.

"Zip your lip or else I will unzip your treasure" I warned in a husky tone softly adjusting my hands on her hot mould. I feel to rip her pants and feel her soft folds.

She held my hand to losen, but I twisted my finger to make her feel my fingers.

"P... Please" She almost whimpered.

"Tell her that you will take my classes" I demanded holding her. She struggled to get free frustrating me more. I rubbed my fingers on her and started undoing her jeans starting from the button.

"Are you going or not?" Her mom scoffed on call. I took the cordless and turned on the speaker.

"She is already with me aunty. I think she changed her mind" I smiled wickedly.

"First Apologise to him, Nandu!" Her mom shouted. She was already shivering under my touch. I feel her pants getting wet by sweat and something too.

"Tell me" I whispered kissing her neck.

"S. .. Sorry" She cried closing her eyes accepting her defeat.

"It's ok aunty, sorry for disturbing your beautiful sleep." I smiled leaving my grip. She just ran to her bed and cried a lot.

I felt bad looking at her teary face. The girl who always yells and jumps is crying. I turned away to leave but her voice halted me.

"Why you are doing this to me? Why?" She cried melting my heart. My legs moved to her bed. She crawled away pulling on the sheet.

"You made me do it. Just think, I came here to do my MBA and I don't have any intention in your life but your parents requested me to be your tutor. I felt you need my help but you irritated me and always arguing. If you fail I should answer your parents and it marks like my incapability, I want you to over and learn from me, it's possible only in this way. I can't let you scoreless. It's about my reputation." I said in a calm tone wiping her tears.

"You can do something else not this!" She spat in anger.

"Really, I tried to sort with words but you!"

"Ok fine, I will take your classes but you shouldn't touch me" She argued.

"It depends on your behaviour and score"

"If I score 50% in maths will you stop taking this stupid class" She shrieked.

"80% " I smiled..

"It's impossible" She muttered folding her hands.

"Ok, then you should score 60% in my weekly tests and 70% in your school internals. No more arguments stay focused I can make it possible." I smiled.

"If not," She asked in disbelief.

"This time I will spank you bare" I whispered in her ears. She pushed me away with her tiny hands.

"You can tell your mom anything and I can explain much, but there is a gap between your confession and your mom confront me, I will fill that gap with something wonderful for me and painful for you." I whispered moving closer, she looked scared and I love it more.

"Just think when she is on call I did a lot with you, then what else I can go in her 16 hours and your parents never gonna come that fast maybe a week. How many things and how much I can do with you? Sweetheart, obey me if you want sweet dates. Disobey me if you want to get punished on a rough path. Choose wise and meet me tomorrow evening at six. Enjoy!" I smirked stroking her soft sexy cheeks.

Do vote and comment to get super fast updates