58- Possession

58- Possession

Everything has a limit including Possession. Our possession is alright until it hurts our loved ones. One should know how to keep it in control.

Mansion,

Nandini showed the things she shopped to maya and requested her to give that dress to Manik.

"Noooo, don't involve us. It's you who selected it so obviously you should only bear the consequences" Jack told her packing the dress back in the bag and handing her.

"He will not accept if I give. You know right he hates me" Nandini whispered.

"Then why you brought? Will any idiot buy things for enemies? I may buy Poison but you are shopping clothes"

"Shut up, what are you talking like that!! Manu is not my enemy. He should live forever, he should be happy " Nandini scowled getting up.

"Wah, just like brainless girl forgiven your molester. How this was so easy for you? This is why all men are taking advantage of you girls!" Jack shouted provoking her.

"He had his purpose. He didn't just do it for his ego or lust. He had his reason and I have a wrong father. I paid for my father's nasty deeds and about forgiving. I can't forgive my dad and can't forget what Manik did to me. In this all I can't just blame Manik."

"So you mean to tell that if done on purpose it's ok. What a logic! What a logic! Claps" Jack taunted clapping.

"If victor uncle did this to my mother. By now I would have chopped the heads of every person in his family. But Manik just spared me still. You are his brother and you know him and his problems too. you shouldn't blame him like a stranger." Jack smiled proudly tabbing her head.

"This is why I said only you can change him. Change him kiddo. It's for his own good. I want him to live a normal life forgetting this revenge game"

"No, he should kill everyone including my father" she shouted in hate.

Maya and jack are shocked hearing her. They have never seen her so much anger before even when Manik is wrong to her.

"Hey, what happened? Manik will sort everything" Jack calmed holding her hand.

"They all deserve it" Nandini snapped walking to his room. She kept the shopping bag on his bed and sat near his aquarium talking with his little colourful fishes.

Meanwhile, manik stormed inside with so much anger. Jack didn't see Manik as he was busy on his official call.

Manik went to her room like a raging lion. Finding the room empty pissed him off. He went to his room and dragged her arm in his harsh grip. She gasped in pain by his tight grip.

"I told you na not to be close with Jack! I told you not to! But you? What is the need to go out with him? Are you trying to seduce him? Are you thinking to target me by using my brother? Are you trying to destroy me!" He roared twisting her hand to her back. She cried in so much pain. More than his touch his words wounded her heart much. He just left his grip seeing her tears.

"Tell me what the is your plan? Why you're torturing me like this!" Manik shouted hitting the aquarium and soon the fishes fell on the floor between the glass crystals and manik hand too started bleeding. All the people inside the Mansion stormed to his room by the heavy sound echoed by the breakage of the aquarium. The heavy piece fell on her sensitive feet and injured them as well.

Getting silence as a reply he walked out to his balcony holding his anger. Nandini rushed inside his bathroom got a bucket full of water and carefully picked the struggling fishes and dropped them into the water. She felt better seeing the fishes alive.