74- Break Up?

74- Break up?

Otherside,

Manik and Nandini are enjoying themselves to the fullest and they also decided to taste street food evening. Few of them recognized Nandini as the pressmeet was viral those days. They started gossiping about telling their friend that this girl seems got another after being rejected by Manik victor. How fast move on!"

This was heard by both Of them but Nandini ignored that hearing enough Manik removed his cap and look at them in anger.

"Manik Victor!" All uttered in shock recognizing him.

"Happy, she is not dating anyone else. Can't we live like all usual friends?"

"Shut up! First, put that cap all are watching us? Please no more press meets" Nandini whispered putting his cap back taking him. While walking wrapping her hand around his arm, she noticed Jack and Sheetal in the restaurant sitting in the VIP lounge viewing the garden dining. They are looking happy. Manik was about to ask the same lougue before he ask the waiter she stopped him.

"I want us to have dinner private. How about we both together alone?"

"Any location preference too?" Manik smirked.

"Maybe water view," Nandini told calculating some gross time of maybe two or three hours to waste as Jack can go back home before them. She was so happy seeing both of them talking like friends. She understood that there was something between them.

"It takes time is it ok?" Manik asked again she nodded happily. Sheetal has seen Manik and Nandini standing down, but she didn't told to Jack to save the moment and her eyes meet Nandini's. Instead of anger or hate, Nandini saw some fear in her eyes that she automatically turned away. Sheetal thought Nandini will tell to Manik but surprisingly Nandini and Manik turned to leave.

Nandini showed a thumb towards Sheetal and passed a smile. Manik called someone to arrange the venue for a beautiful night ahead. Sheetal took a breath in happiness and looked at Jack who is busy having his full day mean at once.

Hanging the call he turned towards Nandini but in a blink, his eyes caught something besides his car. He looked at the number of the car and realized its Sheetals car.

He thought she was here and it would be better if talk to her calm and sort her anger on Jack. He can keep his anger aside for Jack his little brother.

"You sit in the car I will be back in a while" Manik said opening the door for her before she tell anything else he ran inside. Nandini got scared she took Manik's phone which was lying on the car dashboard.

Drawing the pattern M she unlocked and called Sheetal. Seeing the caller Sheetal cutted the call in the middle as Jack is uncomfortable about Manik. Nandini texted her telling "Manik is coming there"

Deleting the text she too ran inside to avoid any mess.

By the time Sheetal read the text Manik was standing in front of them. Sheetal was all shocked by his sudden entry her brain struggled to react. Jack was so busy eating different varieties of food like a hungry beast.

Manik placed his hand on Jack's shoulder from beside. Jack lowered his shoulder thinking its some random disturbance and enjoyed his dinner. Manik repeated it twice and Jack too ignored it.

"Jackk...." Sheetal whispered trying to tell him about Manik standing beside him.

"This was so tasty, you too try senior" Jack said not raising his eyes from his plate.