47- Corrections

47- Corrections

Seeing Nandini broken Jack stormed to Manik's room to confront him about his rude behaviour...

"Do you know what you did to her? Why you are breaking her for her dad's mistakes? Your behaving like physco? What you got by hurting her?" Jack scoffed in anger.

"So what! She deserves this pain for being his daughter" Manik shouted in his carefree tone closing his laptop with a thud.

"Bro, this is wrong. After months she started her life and you doing this. Why can't you let her live happily or do you want to destroy her?"

"I told you it doesn't end until I get my truth" he scoffed getting up frustrated.

"Ok, do one thing. We will tie her and torture her to death. You give that all live to her dad. Just see he will answer or not?" Jack mumbled stressed out.

"If he doesn't answer"

"Kill her in front of him, he will lose his only daughter and she will be blessed with heaven after death. This daily torture is killing her internally, even I can't see you breaking her every time. It will save you time and our pain, just end it in one day. All can be happy" Manik was fused hearing it.

"I don't want to kill an innocent one. You know my target"

"But you are killing her daily. She came to tell you thanks and share her happiness, but you destroyed everything. She loves you bro all her life she tried to impress her parents and not you, but every time she got only pain. What is her mistake in this?" Jack questioned.

"How do you know about it?"

"I heard Nandini speaking to Doctor Lisa, she suffered enough. Stop it or kill her"

"She came to tell me that she is better than me. She wanted to laugh at me showing her score. I literally trained my enemy's daughter to stand like a loser." Manik yelled in disappointment.

"I didn't understand"

"She double-crossed me" Manik roared with jealousy.  Jack laughed aloud hearing it pissing him more.

"What!"

"It's a big joke. The great CEO is jealous of an ordinary girl. At her age, you created an app on women's safety and here this little girl is unable to save herself from you. Then how can you compete with you? Don't you think that you are expecting too much from her? She can never touch you in anything and I can write it for you she can never think cunning like you. So don't get angry with her. She is nothing compared to your achievements, wealth and sadism." Jack mocked.

"You are also seeing me like a villain. Here my deeds are bothering you, right? Just wait and see what she will do with that money. If she didn't plan an escape then tell me that she is great innocent. She is innocent but her blood is of Wilson. She can never live loyally. She will stab us with our own knife" Manik scoffed in his frustrated tone.

"Ok, if she does something like your guessing then I will apologise to you getting on my knees and all throwing her near your feet. But my heart tells me she is gem blood never decides character" Jack said confidently and stormed out of the room leaving him alone.

Next day,

Manik decided not to visit the university as he felt people will laugh at him as his well-appreciated record is overtaken by Nandini. But the fact is that everyone knows that Manik is the Guardian of an orphan Nandini and everyone are seeing him as a great person.

He asked Jack to join her as security. Nandini felt happy with Manik's absence.

"Bro, I want to Cash my cheque," Nandini asked Jack who is driving.