34- Reward

34- Reward
Nandini's room,

Maya walked in giving her a shaking instruction.

"Manik wants to meet you in his room" Maya said that Nandini got scared remembering the dark room. Maya found her thoughts looking at her worried face.

"Hey, he is in right mood. Nothing to worry come I will drop you to his room" Maya assured. Nandini hoped the same and followed her.

Maya left her in front of his room opening the door. "You wait inside he will be in a minute" Maya said leaving her there.

Nandini stepped inside his room for the first time. The room felt so familiar with a vintage look and well-settled things. An enormous bedroom around 900sq feet with a lavish king-size bed and a glowing pink round couch beside the window with an attached bathroom.

The bedroom was attached by a garden balcony with glass and filled with greenery and an aquarium filled with variety of fishes. She loved seeing those fishes going here and there inside the aquarium and started playing looking at them tabbing her finger over the glass. As she was lost in her world Manik walked in with a file in his hand.

"You're talking with fishes too?" Manik uttered in disbelief that she gained consciousness and stood lowering her eyes.

"Sit" He said softly while putting his phone on silent mode. She ignored the chair and sat on the floor that surprised him.

"You can sit on that chair" Manik added.

"It's ok sir I'm comfortable here" She whispered obediently. The too much obedience irked him much.

Putting the file on the floor he sat folding his legs and grabbed her on his lap. She shivered in fear of his new behaviour which was like storm. It's been almost a week that he abused her and suddenly he invited her to his room and behaving sweetly is unbelievable.

His hands are wrapped around her wrist and his hot breath was tickling her nape. She didn't resist his touch accepting him as her owner.

"Such a good girl you turned. I love it" Manik smiled kissing her nape jolting her heart she gripped on his hand holding her heart from bursting. 

"Relax, I will not hurt you. Since you decided to accept everything. I wanted to reward you something. That is..." He smiled placing the file in her hands.

"Open it" he smiled hugging her.

Opening the file she was shocked to see her admission documents and fee receipts for her graduation.

"I signed as your Guardian. If you sign on the rest you can get your ID card and join classes from next week." Manik said. Her eyes just stopped on the receipt of her fee he paid.

"I... I don't need this, sir" she whimpered closing her eyes as a tear fell on his hand.

"What? You came here for this only right?" He asked turning her on his lap to look into her eyes.

"That's past, sir"

"Why not now?" He questioned.

"Then I had parents, but now I don't have any. Already you paid so much to buy me. I don't want to waste your money. You don't need a graduated slave" Nandini whimpered in tears Manik felt little upset hearing her.

"I had some deals with your father so I did that, I don't have any problem with you and I don't want to stop your dreams for my motives. I decided you will study. Next month you had a scholarship test you can try it too. If you get the scholarship you can use that money as your pocket money. In addition, I will give you 10$ monthly. You have to study well and score well. It's not as easy as your 12th  grade. I will not accept if you score bad. You know right how bad I will punish you for bad score" Manik grinned holding her shivering hand in his.