130 - Notice

130- Notice

Nandini's suspicion grew deeper, and she asked few questions her little girl narrated about the place and people. She also excitedly told her about the tattoo she had seen on his chest.

Once Lily fell asleep Nandini came to Jack's room to confront him.

"Where you took her? Who was that guy in that room?"Nandini shouted at Jack.

"What!"

"I'm asking who is that crying uncle Lily met?"

"One of my friend" Jack lied not looking into her eyes.

"Who is that kind of friend you had? If he is sick you could have admitted him in hospital?"

"He was in last stage of life, he was missing his daughter so I...  I'm sorry, but just thought to give him hope" Jack uttered holding his pain. Nandini felt his voice shaking which expressed his pain.

"I'm sorry, I was just worried. It's okay you can get him here, we had expert doctors to cure"

"He was broken mentally, can't survive until he comes out of depression."

"His family?"

"He left everyone and everything in life"

"What kind of person he is? You never mentioned before"

"He is a common friend, it doesn't matter you. Did Lily sleep?" Jack asked diverting the topic.

"Yes, did you spoke to Manik? It's been two years Jack how long is he gonna hate us?" Nandini asked in tears.

"He doesn't hate you" Jack let out.

"Then why he left us"

"I don't know"

"How can you not know you are like his brother?"

"He left us all together, don't think much he will come soon."Jack lied hiding the truth, but he lost thinking about Manik.

Next day,

Manik showed the same resistance that Jack lost his calm and slapped him hard. He got so frustrated for hurting himself this way. Jack got tired of telling him that his death wasn't a solution for anything.

Midnight,

Jack gave the protein shake to Zach. He repeated the same for entire week, whatever Manik rejected Jack gave it all to Zach and one day he left him out.

He ordered his all men to act unconscious and let Zach run away. Manik's health was hell-declined by then.

Next day Jack woke up Manik and told him that Zach escaped, and he should live to start the fight. Manik screeched mad searching the entire house but he found Zach running away footage.

"So fight or will you die" Jack said in a serious tone placing the protein shake over the chair in front of him.

"Go search him, Jack. it's dangerous"

"For whom, Nandini can fight well unlike you. I will do anything only if you come out of this mess, promise a normal life like before. If you do I will protect them."

"You can't be telling this now"

"You did the same, rules are applied for all. Choose your stupid guilt or the life of your family. He may be weak still his willpower can make him win. Do you have the same willpower? There are many ways to stay away from them instead of killing yourself. Will Nandini ever forgive herself if she finds out about you?" Jack pushed in the reality giving him sense. It's right, Nandini can't take it if she finds this.