81- pleasure

81- Pleasure

Seeing the object in her hand his heart dropped into his stomach. He instantly ran to her and took away the adult object from her and hid behind.

"How you got this?" manik asked in anger fisting it in his hand.

"You only gave it na, Manu?" Nandini said innocently.

"What! "

"Yes, Jack bro gave me, said you gifted it for me"

"Stupid! Got so much smart after falling in love." Manik mumbled in his mind.

"What are you thinking? What was that, it's so weird"

"It's nothing, baby" Manik muttered hiding it in his pocket.

"Nooo... I want to know, why you're taking it away." Nandini fought trying to snatch it back.

"It's not a kid's thing, stay away kiddo"

"Then why you brought? I'm not a kid give it"

"I brought it for Sheetal" Manik spilled the beem getting her anger as a reward.

"You monkey, you still giving gifts to her" Nandini shouted in possession plucking his handful of hair making him scream in pain.

"Ahhh, Jack... Jackkkk gave to Sheetal..." Manik screamed begging her.

"Oh, then it's ok. What was that tell me also? Why Jack gave it to me? "

"To mess my peaceful life." He muttered frustrated settling his hair.

"What!"

"Nothing, it's an adult thing. You look so beautiful in this outfit" Manik said diverting the topic.

"But I grew up. See I also made a boyfriend" Nandini argued.

"It won't be nice to you. I'm telling calm that doesn't mean you to be stubborn with me. Shut up and sleep" Manik said frustrated. She got so much angry by his madness but not shown it in a different way lying on her side of the bed" you are so bad! " she sneered lying back. His anger melted feeling her upset by his rudeness.

"This stupid couple ruined my lovely night! At least I used to get a kiss but not all ruined. If I tell her how this works she will defiantly break all my bones. Hush! Im trying to help them and they messed up my peaceful night." Manik scolded himself lying beside on the bed. He looked at her back her hair was almost covered the entire pillow. He softly crawled cuddling her wrapping his hand around her waist from behind and softly kissing her nape whispering a sorry in her ear.

"No, your not. I will not talk to you" She pouted pushing away his hand but he wrapped it back pressing her on him.

"It's ok, even I don't want to talk now" He laughed pulling her over him. Her hair fell on his face coating it.

"It's a tickling toy baby, see how it works" He smiled turning it on and playing with it on her hand. She giggled seeing it vibrating.

"Will any idiot buy things to tickle also?"

"Yes, you can use it when I'm not with you" He laughed tickling her.

"I don't wanna get tickled" She laughed falling on the bed as he tickled her waist and her dress flew high he fell over her by her sweet struggle.

"You look so beautiful" he whispered smelling her neck hitching her breath. He softly kissed her neck as she held his hair in her fist taking in his passion.