65- mission

65- Mission

Jack placed his walkie-talkie in his room and went inside the spa room. Closing the doors secure he open the slip which Nandini gave him secretly.

Inside the slip

The things I'm mentioning here shouldn't go out, especially to Manu.

- Something was happening around us, my dad is operating those activities. Controlling him is not easy as we thought. He had a mastermind behind him who are running a lot in the background.

- I doubt there might be a spy in this mansion someone in your team and more chances of having chip devices. They might even be tracking all phone calls of Manik and you as well.

(You can't tell your team because Wilson will find it out. Our motive is to know things about the mastermind. I still want to look like a victim to my dad. For this, I have to provoke him to any extent let him do anything as he likes and better don't talk about us.)

Cross-check staff data like any new joining or any guard in contact with my father. My father is using a private number so we can't track him. I also need a private number get one.

Our motive is same bro playing with fire. I will keep provoking manik and doing things to get my father's trust. Once it's done I can get the culprit's data. Im ready to die in this war, but only after gifting him the satisfaction of getting revenge for his mom's death.

If in case something happens to me I had a locker in my lab where I stored everything I gained. You can unlock it using my dummy finger print which I safely stored in Manik's Secret chamber yesterday. Use them on purpose. All those days I used to feel upset thinking I'm unworthy. I don't have any reason to live, but I realized. My purpose of this life is to get justice for Lily aunty. Every culprit deserves punishment for their crime. I will surely complete my duty at any cost and save Manu from getting hurt in this process. Until I succeed keep everyone away from my lab. Im dealing with hazardous chemicals, a single breath can stop a life. Please take it seriously.

(Never talk to me in person or use the walkie-talkie to discuss this issue with your team)

____________

Jack was frezeed for a while reading the letter. Someone breached his security strategy and a spy is lying between them. So many things happened in the last few months which were left unnoticed and Nandini is alone holding everything inside and fighting.

Fisting the slip he dropped it inside the aquarium accepting his helplessness and inefficiency at his job. Enemies are ahead and his boss and his princess both are in the threat zone.

Instead of being a soldier, he has to think like a cunning minister to face this crisis moment. He started to think in the way and going to his room he started checking cc camera footage to find any hint.

Next morning

Jack first brought a new phone and installed a private sim and packed it in a chocolate box for Nandini.

Checking at his surroundings he handed her the chocolate box with hidden phone and blinked at her telling "your favorite dark chocolate"

"Thanks, bro" she smiled and took the box. She kept the box in her wardrobe and later turned it on and hidden in between her clothes.

Getting ready she went to the dining hall to have her breakfast. Manik and Jack are already eating their breakfast as Maya served.

"Good morning" Jack smiled.

"Good morning bro and for you as well Mr. Manik Victor" She grinned settling on the chair infront of him. He didn't like hearing his full name from her. It always wanted to hear the name Manu from her.