86- Control

86- Control

Manik's hand crawled to her tummy rolling his finger over her navel tickling her.

"Why? Am I tempting you much?" Manik asked shamelessly hugging her from back wrapping his hands around her tummy. She covered her exposed front crossing her hands.

"I'm not comfortable just stop this" She whimpered not able to withstand his sensual touch. His hard toned body touching her raw skin gave her goosebumps.

"Your skin was softer like cream, smell more like a scent and taste sweeter than honey. Irresistible!" He smiled in his husky tone kissing her nape, softly nibbling her sensitive skin.

"Umm, Manikkk please leave" She pleaded one last time.

"Can't, you just ruined me. Kicking on the wrong place is a punishable offence" She ignored his cold warning and tried to kick his leg. He pressed his leg in between her thighs pinning her harder to the door and with a hard pull he ripped off her p*nty rewarded by a painful yelp from her. He harshly pulled out the torn piece stuck in her.

"You're hurting me! Stop!" She cried as it worsened her mess giving pain to her sensitive flesh.

"No, I'm not. I can hear your erotic heartbeat which was for me. You are words are telling me to stop but your body wants more"

"What nonsense your talking? Just get off your hands" She whispered trying to remove his hands from her waist, but his grip was tight caging her to the door.

"Turn this side then I will think" He grinned leaning down kissing her bare back.

"Do you at least know what you are asking?" she scoffed in anger jerking. He pushed her over the door and removed his left hand from her waist and replaced it on her front just between her neck and cleavage and moved his right inside her pants. 

"Okkkkk, fineeee I will turn just get off your hands" She shrieked helplessly accepting her defeat. He withdrawn his hands and softly kissed her neck closing his eyes for a second hearing her sob. That made him understand that it was her limit.

"Your fightback was the most tempting thing within you. I love it the most, I just checked your limit. Breath in" He smiled calming her. She breathed in heavily gulping her tears.

Manik moved to the bed and got his shirt but she was facing the door still not looking back. His every step closer to her shook her in fear. He wrapped his shirt around her shoulder calming her in a second. She opened her eyes feeling warm around her.