92- Heaven

92- Heaven

Club,

Sheetal and Jack sitting together instead of talking Jack kept on worried and checking around about the bully girl gang.

"Can't you just enjoy this moment? It's just a fantasy world Jack. Here things are happening mutually and it's consensual" Sheetal said trying to calm him.

"But you yelled at me like that club!"

"That I didn't know anything much then but I just did some research and found it. See all are enjoying. But it's kinda dark romance" Sheetal blushed looking at the atmosphere. Jack's sharp eyes fell on the group of girls who once teased him. He hurriedly pulled her stool close to him covering himself in fear.

"Ouch, what you're doing?" Sheetal laughed holding his shoulder supporting herself from falling on him.

"You told right consent and all there are w bunch of girls nah, they are worse ever..." Jack cried feared. Sheetal looked back and saw them. They aren't wearing any eye masks but they had red lipstick and are dressed in stocks high revelling outfits just tiny two pics.

"Sexy, right!"

"Shut up, that centre girl tried to rape me I just escaped that night orelse my soul would've rested in peace"

"Come on you are a man."

"oh, men or women all have same dignity with same value. You shouldn't degrade us ok. Man virginity is also virginity and we can't do it with every random girl" Jack slurred out getting her smile.

"Then how you did it with me? Are you angry that I had stolen your virginity drunk?" Sheetal asked softly cupping his cheek. Jack halted for a second not getting words to respond to her question.

"Tell me, Jack, I want to know what you actually felt about me?"

"You are my only crush. Only I know how desperately I used to watch you and starved to get your one glimpse, but you are queen and Eric is King. I never got a chance at least to congratulate you with a shake hand. I lost my hope after school but you grown so great, beautiful in and out. An ordinary guy like me only desires to stay outside your gate, how great you changed means I didn't even able to recognize you but talking to you again I fell for you again. That night it felt I was in a sweet dream or else how can I be so lucky to have my first time with a queen? Like seriously how can a soldier be on a queen's bed? But I was there because you lost your king. It's like I took advantage of your loneliness..." Before he complete she sealed his lips with a lovely kiss.

"It took me time to find my right guy. Eric was just a namesake boyfriend. We didn't have anything between us. Being a king is not about wealth. Any man who treats his girl like a queen will defiantly be a king. May not for the world but for that girl he is defiantly her king and I think you are my king. You just woke every numb cell within me. I feel alive being with you. Will you be my boyfriend, my king?" Sheetal asked breaking the kiss. Jack just looked around this different world filled with screams of pain and pleasure.

"It's distracting, I'm getting different vibe here"

"Answer first orelse I will go giving you to those girls" Sheetal freaked up.