14 - Plotted

14- plotted

As planned Krista and Rita meet Nandini afternoon. She insisted her to join their evening to attend a party together.  She accepted with much difficulty.

Tiro got ready, Krista and Rita came to pick up Nandini. She got dressed so casual in faded jeans and a crop top.

"You come like this" Krista growled surprised.

"I'm comfortable like this" Nandini mumbled.

"Let her Krista it's better for her" Rita mumbled in Krista's ear.

"Whatever he gonna rip off anything including her" Krista chuckled. 

"I'm just scared of her. Think again kris is it seriously needed. It's us who did mistake and got trapped" Rita mumbled for which Krista glared in anger making her numb.

"Come on Nandu let's start" Krista smiled opening the door for her.

Nandini took the passenger seat whereas Krista took the driving seat and Rita took the back seat tensed up. She drove to Manik's farmhouse where he is desperately waiting for them.

As the car pulled entering his huge farmhouse gate. Nandini was surprised to see the place so silent. There is no sign of any person.

"Sis, did we came early?" Nandini asked confused.

"No, we are on the right time. Let's go" Krista made her way inside. Nandini and Rita followed.

After entering inside she sighed Rita to lock the door. Rita locked the door and pulled out the key card.

"Welcome to my hell" Manik chuckled in the darkness stepping into the light.

"You!" Nandini yelled in anger.

"Yes me, my little girl!" Manik chuckled with an evil smirk stepping ahead.

"Such an ass! I don't want to stay here, let's go sis" Nandini scoffed turning to leave.

"They didn't get you here to let you go, dear. They just got you here as my prey" Manik gritted standing in the centre of the room.

"What!" Nandini snapped in disbelief and turned at Rita and Krista who stood mute shaking up.

"I... I'm sorry Nandu he trapped us" Rita cried.

"What the hell is happening here?" Nandini screamed frustrated.

"Our lovemaking inaugurated by your sweet sister. Tell her girls for what she is here? She should also know it right! Tell her" Manik chuckled settling on his armchair like the king he is.

"Nandu, just take it easy dear. He trapped us and blackmailed us to get you."

"Get me for?" Nandini implored.

"Just for one night stand, please darling just sleep with him once. Morning we can all leave happily." Krista mumbled before she finish Nandini gave her a tight slap making her yelp in pain.

"How disgusting! Just get the hell out of my way" Nandini shouted in anger and passed a glare at Rita who backed off seeing Nandini's burning eyes. She knows that anger of pure souls can burn anyone.

Nandini walked to the door and was shocked to see it locked. She glanced at Manik who is still sitting on his chair enjoying the show.

"How sad Krista you failed in such a small task? I guessed right, you fit for nothing" Manik ranted provoking her. With two long steps, Krista walked toward her and dragged her by hair.

"Can't you hear, bitch! Your not going anywhere until he is done." She shouted harshly pushing her near his feet.

Nandini was shaken by the force she was held. She instantly grabbed her phone to call her dad for help. Rita smacked her phone to the floor breaking it into pieces.

"I thought you both are my sisters" Nandini cried looking at their betrayal.

"Yep, fool believes it" Manik laughed seeing her in tears. Nandini gained her confidence and stood up to run away. She searched all the doors to have an exit but no door has a way to escape. Manik just enjoyed seeing her crying to escape.

"Why you're wasting energy here? Save some to please me tonight" he grinned walking to her which freaked her more. She slapped him hard on his face shocking him.

"Such a disgusting man you are! How much my dad trusted you? And now you're doing this to me. He will kill you bastard!" Nandini scoffed in anger grabbing his collar in her fist. 

"Girls help me little holding her"  Manik chuckled shaking Nandini.

"Krista! Rituu no!" Nandini shouted struggling as they held her both hands on either sides.

"You slapped me right twice" Manik whispered rubbing his thumb over her shivering lips.

"Get off me!" She yelled turning away her head. Manik kissed her right cheek.

"I'm not getting angry even your insulting me so much" Manik whispered smelling her hair softly kissing her ear. She raised her legs to kick him away in nick of time he held her jeans harder lifting her up on her toes.

"Shall I rip it off, baby" he grinned fisting her jeans button in his fist pulling harder.

"Drop me! Stop!" She cried trying to free her hands from her witchy friends. Manik dropped her down being satisfied by her tears. As her feet touched the floor, Manik stepped on her sneaker with his boot.

"You like football right!" He laughed stepping on her feet until she scream in pain. He snaked his hands around her waist and signed the girls to leave her.

"Will you again kick me?" He shouted in her ear moving his free leg between her legs. She felt he will kick her too but to her surprise, he pulled her tighter on him and kissed her neck as his right hand held her nape from shaking her head whereas his left was busy exploring her raw skin under her tank top. She tried to push him away but her hands are weak due to the immense pain she is getting by his boot pressing on her sensitive little feet.

He moved out of her way taking back his leg that she instantly collapsed on the floor holding her feet. She pulled off her sneaker and screamed in pain seeing her toes dark red.

Krista and Rita jumped in fear seeing his harshness.

"He didn't even started anything but see how much damage he did to her body. He is psycho Kriss! She can't survive if this goes on" Rita murmured sadly looking at Nandini.

"Yes, he is a sadist. Look at his face. It's glowing seeing her tears."

"Nandini is such a good girl. She never did anything to him, but still, he is doing this to that poor soul" Rita mumbled.

"Even I don't know why he is so rude! Thank God that he is not interested in sleeping with us. Imagine what if we accepted him that night" Krista mumbled taking a breath.

"We would've been died by now"

"Girls you can use the next room." Manik said taking Nandini forcibly to his master bedroom where Krista and Rita followed him.

"Hey, Manik! We did your work give our video we will leave." Krista asked. Nandini looked at them in disbelief.

"No so soon. See you morning" Manik chuckled closing the door.

"Manik manik please one word." Rita shouted knocking on his door.

"What!"

"She is too young in this. Don't be so rough. Please Manik she is not like us" Rita requested.

"If you cared so much you might not get her here. Now don't need this mellow drama. I will take anything I want and she should give it orelse I will snatch it anyway" He grinned closing the door on her face.

"Happy getting mocked!" Krista scoffed irritated.

"Shut up, kris. If she passes away by his madness. I thought he will just sleep with her, but you've seen how harsh he was!"