66- Hurt me

66 - Hurt me

"Why should I trust you? You are a manipulative demon. You intentionally separated me from my parents. If your mom died it's her mistake. She is not a kid to be sold. This world knows about her success and about her death as well. You don't need to create stories. Who knows your father might be the one who sold her?"

Manik turned into a demon hearing her argument. Today she crossed all her lines by pointing out his father who always supported her as well. The man who treated her as his own daughter is getting blamed.

"How dare you?" he shouted climbing on her. He was about to punch her a sudden remainder halted his hand from punching her.

"No noo, I...I shouldn't, How can you do this to me? I did a very big mistake" he mumbled in tears hitting his head and about step off her helplessly cursing his life. She held his shirt and pulled him closer top of her in a pull like his ear reached her lips.

"We are been watched. Rip your shirt and throw it on the flower bouquet" She whispered holding him tight and left her grip. He took a few seconds to rewind what she said. He looked into her red eyes where tears are visible. It has something different beyond her words.

"You can do nothing, my father will destroy you" Nandini shouted pushing him back. Manik understood the meaning behind her word.

"I will look after him after teaching you a lesson today. Taking me for granted right?" He removed his shirt and threw on the flower bouquet but in a narrow gap, it fell on the floor. She tabbed her head in upset. She hurriedly grabbed his hand and sighed him to take off her black top and throw it.

He tore it into half and thrown on the bouquet using his left hand and it landed well covering the lens from recording the visual. Wilson smacked the vase beside frustrated as his plan failed. He couldn't record anything now but just hear their conversation a little only their screams can be audible. He looked at her with soft eyes and hugged her.

"What all this? I'm sorry" He uttered in guilt remembering he slapped her.

"We had only one chance. Use it wisely, hurt me as much as possible. He should listen to my every scream. He should know how much it hurts to see their loved one getting hurt. Don't melt just act wisely " She whispered in his ear. He just looked at her blank not able to understand things.

Feeling time is crucial here she slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Ahhh" he screamed in pain holding his cheek.

"Shut up, I should scream not you" She shirked in anger and closing his mouth with her plam she pinched his waist.

In unbearable pain, he flipped her down and pinned her to the bed.

"Today I will make sure your every scream be heard by your brainless dad" Manik yelled and softly caressed his fingerprints on her soft cheek.

"Ahh" She winched in pain. He softly kissed her cheek uttering a sorry in her ear and kissed her cheek again.

"Hmm, stop it." She whispered holding her moan as he kissed her jaw lines.

"I can't hurt you. Let's end it. I will tell your father everything. You don't deserve this pain, this life! I already ruined you. Now no more." He whimpered cupping her face with guilty tears. She slapped him hard on his face in anger making him gasp in pain which was heard by Wilson.

Nandini screamed much louder beating Manik few more times in anger that he cried in pain while trying to hold her hand from hitting him.

"Only one last chance, If you drop to guilt everything will be wasted. He will take you for granted. Please I'm giving you full permission just hurt me and get your truth. One last chance!" she whimpered in tears cupping his face. He looked at her in pain hearing her pleading broken him more knowing the fact how bad he thought about her. She is a selfless soul, she had a diamond heart which can forgive the demon inside him and help him.