43- Exploring facts

Target 135 ⭐

43-  Exploring facts

Jack just heard everything but he didn't react a bit which surprised Manik.

"Let's go handsome?" Sheetal whispered in her husky tone gulping her last sip.

"Sure" Manik smiled glaring at Jack.

Jack just followed them that Manik got a sign of his obedient guard. Suddenly he started sweating thinking about the step he is taking. In some corner of his mind, he was confident that Jack may fight and drag him, but Jack took it like a casual thing.

"Mam" Jack called her running to Sheetal opening the car door for him.

"Thank you " Sheetal smiled.

"My sir likes when the girl takes lead. Hope you got it" Jack whispered to her and she smirked in approval.

"Such a sweet guard you got" Sheetal praised pulling Jack's cheek Manik glared in anger.

"All the best sir, hope to meet her in your Mansion" Jack chuckled holding the door. Although manik didn't walk Jack took hold of his arm and pushed him inside the car and closed the door. Gifting them privacy he went inside the club and ordered his favourite champion.

"Today I should overcome that distraction. After all, she is much more beautiful than Nandini" he thought in his mind taking her on his lap. Sheetal snaked her hands around his neck and started undoing his buttons.

She kissed his abs sensually that he closed his eyes to accept himself but closing his eyes he remembered Nandini. Her smiling face, her tiny hands playing around his neck her petals kissing his neck.

Taking her time Sheetal kissed his jawline that made him irked and soon she kissed his neck leaving a Hickey on his neck. Manik pushed her back on the seat and stormed out of his car.

"Nooo, this is not possible. It's not me..." Manik shouted kicking on the tire. Sheetal stepped out of his car and was confused seeing him sweating and frustrated.

"M...Manik"

"I'm sorry, I just got some work. We will date some other time" Manik made excuse and hurriedly got in his car and drove to his Mansion forgetting Jack.

Jack's phone beeped as the Car engine started. His face glowed seeing Sheetal standing frustrated.

"Anything wrong?" Jack asked with a hidden grin.

"Did you lied, I think he is dominant?" Sheetal asked confused.

"No amateur" Jack laughed.

"Means?"

"He got rejected by his girlfriend. To overcome that pain he started this. Maybe he remembered her." Jack smiled giving her perfect reason not to get hurt by Manik's behaviour.

"I'm sorry, give my card to him." Sheetal said giving him his card.

"Sheetal Jones! JS industries?"

"Yes, My dad is the director and recently I joined as board member"

"Means you know my boss?"

"Yeah, I have seen his presentations long ago. I'm much impressed and desired to meet him. I'm his biggest fan and want to tell him this, but he left. Please leave him a message that I will be waiting for his call" Sheetal said walking away. Jack fisted the card in his fist and dumped it in the bin.

"Sorry, I Can't Miss. Sheetal. My boss belongs to Nandini. They are my heavenly couple." Jack mumbled taking the cab.

Mansion,