146 - Fogged

146 - Fogged

Manik was observing but she was so lost thinking about everything, day passed well and Manik waited for the night to ask her why she lost after listening to his father's story.

"Anything wrong?" Manik asked seeing her lost checking in laptop.

"Hmm, I want to tell you something. But worried about your reaction."

"Already we've seen more mess, just tell me we can work together" He smiled, and she took her laptop and went to the bed sitting beside him.

"Okay, listen with patience don't get panic. Let me tell you everything and we will think and work together, okay?"

"Okay"

"I doubt along with three there was a fourth person"

"Mamba, we held him"

"Mamba is a kid he was just a videographer, I'm telling there was a fourth assaultor" She showed the last video forwarded by Scott and flipping the screen she showed him, Ronald and her mom making out and left Scott and Ron but even then there was a hand choking her neck penetrating her. Nandini highlighted the ring over the hand which had blood stains.

Manik was frozen looking at the screen, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Your mom!"

"Hmm, I just felt ashamed to admit that but it's undenied truth. My parents are with them all the time, they played foul game to mislead you, but actually, I know this woman is in multiple relations with different men. So I couldn't guess who was my father. On my last visit, she confessed that she was Ronald's personal pleasure slave and Wilson was the supplier. So I just" she whimpered in pain remembering all her childhood the pain she got from them and the life she begged from them. Manik took her in a hug comforting her broken heart.

"It doesn't matter, Mrs Nandini Manik. You are a queen now, without a war there is no Kingdom or king. You won both and they deserve it all. No matter what we will fight together and live together" Manik cried closing his eyes. Two broken souls united as one to win justice can the cruel world let justice win?

"We need to know whether Joy is alive or not. If not who is the fourth head"

"What if it's Wilson only?"

"No, because Wilson has a disability on his left hand. He can't use his hand to grip anything hard" Nandini said a valid point.

"You just told me, Joy? My uncle? But he died before meeting Mom" Manik asked confused.

"According to uncle, Joy died but there is no valid proof that he died, none seen his body. But here we had evidence that ring, it states only two people had that ring if you consider Joy as dead it means we have to accept Victor uncle."

"But why will my uncle do this all? We are family"

"Maybe revenge on Victor uncle. Just think Manik on the first assault only three people are present and they could just kill her directly, why would they fake an accident and torture her for so long? Her death can stop the formula invention then what the need to torture her again. They already did everything then why still? I suspect Joy is alive, he faked his death to take revenge on his twin brother maybe jealous. Victor uncle got depressed by the death of all but later found his happiness through Lily aunty. Maybe he couldn't touch alone so he waited for time and snatched her."

"Hmm, where is Jack? I will get a perfect answer by morning, you rest wifey. Don't think too much" Manik muttered setting her to sleep and walking out.  Nandini lied on her bed thinking when she suddenly realised what Manik told her.