41- Arguments

Please vote and share your views

41- Arguments

Victor's bags are packed he was ready to leave when he paid his last visit to Nandini. To meet her alone,

"Are you sure that you don't want to come with me?" Victor asked one last time. That she stood mum.

"Shall I go then?" Nandini just hugged him in tears.

"I will miss you, uncle" she cried like a baby hugging his father.

"Aww... Don't cry... Just complete your studies by then I will take retirement and we can live together forever" victor said hoping they get married in future, but Nandini knows her future is hell in his absence. Manik walked in interpreting them.

"We can talk on phone and if this monkey do any mischief just tell me. I'm just a call away. Tell me your number?" Victor asked, Nandini gulped to answer as she don't have any phone as Manik's slave.

"It's 612$$$$$$0," Manik said the number and Victor dailed it to their surprise the phone ring was heard from under the bed.

Getting on his knees Manik pulled out the gift box which he gave her on their shopping day. He picked up the gift box and harshly opened it out.

"Like a rouge, I searched all malls to get this set. One million dollars, you just smashed it on the floor. Not even felt to open it once? It's useless!" Manik scoffed dropping the necklace box in the dustbin and gave her phone.

"You can throw this as well" he muttered walking away frustrated. Victor was shocked seeing this.

"I'm sorry, I just forgot about this" Nandini cried.

"I understand, you tell him when he is calm. He is like that dear, he loves us so much so gets angry when we don't take his love in the way he wants. If expressed we can understand, right? He is bad at expressing." Victor smiled picking up the necklace box from the trash bin.

"It's so beautiful" victor smiled admiring his son's selection. Nandini looked at the chain with a cute diamond pendant. She felt happy remembering his words "searched all Malls to get this best necklace for her"

"Did you like it?" Victor asked getting her out of her thoughts.

"It's beautiful, Thanks"

"Not for me tell you're angry young man" Victor laughed picking up his coat. He left bidding bye.

"Dad, I had some important work. Jack will drop you" Manik said which shocked Jack.

"Nooo, I had work here only" Jack argued as he was worried about Nandini.

"I'm your boss" Manik argued.

"N..nandini will also come with us then" Jack improled.

"Let them talk private, Jack let go" Victor whispered taking Jack with him. After bidding bye to Victor Nandini went back to her room. Manik had a business call and he took it.

Nandini caressed the chain and took it in her hand. She was beyond happy to get a gift from him. When he gave her she felt its just about money, but now she felt blessed knowing his hard work to get it for her. He had chosen something for her. She got hope that her childhood love will return soon.

She moved her hair aside and tried to wear it, but its hook got twisted in her hair. As she lost in struggling to wear it Manik walked inside her room.

Looking at her struggle he reached on to help her, she left the chain seeing him behind her from the mirror.

Before the chain falls off her neck he held it and made her wear it. Wrapping his hands around her waist he back hugged her, resting his chin on her bare shoulder.

"My selection is best always" Manik smiled admiring her in his necklace.

"Thank you" Nandini whispered shivering in his sensual touch. His hand was playing on her waist as he kissed her neck licking her nape. All of a sudden he has bitten her neck making her scream in tears. His teeth ripped her skin.

"What you wanted to tell me by rejecting my gift? Wanted to tell me that my one million jewellery is nothing for you? Is this you wanted to prove? I'm giving you food, shelter, clothing, education everything including pleasure, but you dared to reject me? Why baby? Why you always take me for granted?" Manik whispered sucking her hickey. She gasped in pain as a tear fell from her eyes which landed on his hand around her waist.

"You started playing smart with emotional drama. Now you had none to save you 24/7" Manik whispered in his devilish tone. She just wiped her tears letting a chuckle.

"I never wanna get saved so I rejected uncle's offer. The simple reason I have some values in my life. You helped my family in return of getting me. It's my duty to obey you and get hurt as always. You can just do anything and leave." Nandini smiled.

"Philosophy? Let's talk frankly you are scared to try it?" Manik laughed smoothing her nape.

"No, you are scared that I will try to run away. Kindly don't argue about it. We both know the truth even you deny it. Anyway, thanks for this gift" Nandini smiled facing him.

"Oh, you liked my gift after knowing its price" he grumbled putting his hand in his pocket.

"No, I liked it after knowing you had kept lot of effort to get me one. Price is just a number for me, I would've been same happy even if it's a fake diamond" Manik let a chuckle hearing her confession.

"You don't believe it right? Wait a minute" she went to her wardrobe and picked up a golden box.

"Did you remember this silver pendant? How much does this costs?" She asked taking out the pendent which he gifted her in their childhood.

"This Rose?" She growled taking out the dried rose wrapped in a cover.

"Oh, so long-term planning to trap me. You know im rich so you planned well to impress me using these cheap things. They mean nothing!" Manik spoke with venom.

"Excuse me, who trapped whom? Did I physically take advantage of you in name of tutor? Did I asked you to get me here as your slave? Did I asked you to get impressed and touch me, abuse me and assault me?" She sneered in anger with burning tears that he took aback hearing her strong tone.

"If I  know trapping I would've trashed you on roads showing your truth to this world. One selfie video is enough to ruin your all reputation, this billionaire tag everything. But no I'm not doing it because I was bound to you for my dad's mistake. You are free to do anything with me and I'm not stopping you. Because I know you are behind my body just lust matters. You trapped me to use me as your toy. I don't need to waste my energy on a nasty womaniser like you. Getting any sort of impression is useless because your brain has only dirt you can never think good about anyone. And listen my life is under your feet because I let it happen, my parents made it happen. It's just their helplessness. You trapped them and me. You should feel proud if any girl walks to you herself and gift her soul. It never happens, every girl submits for love and no girl will love this type of guy."

"There are girls who drool over me, don't think too much about yourself" He mocked.

"If that's true why will you knock on my door to kiss me?" She gave it back like a smack that he walked out the room frustrated leaving her a satisfactory smile.

She started fight on will he take this as challenge to win her heart or turn in another direction to ruin her again?

Target 140⭐