121- Press Meet

121- Press meet

Press Meet

Nandini dressed up in a pink flowery Maxi and Manik came in a grey dashing suit combo of light pink shirt matching his wife. All the cameras flashed at them throwing high rays at them, Nandini closed her eyes by the brightness of the camera lights. Manik instantly covered her like a shield, hiding her behind him.

"Turn off those flash lighting and stop clicking photos. My PR team will release those photos to you" He told the media members and signed his guards to snatch away the flashlights from them. Once everything turned clear Manik signalled John and get his response with a blink.

Moving aside Manik offered a chair for Nandini and took the chair beside her and all the media mikes are placed on the table like a sake of corns.

"Announcement is that we are married and from now on she is Mrs Nandini Manik Victor" Manik announced to the world everyone was frozen for a while by the sudden news including the people watching live.

Nandini looked at the water bottle, taking it in her hand she removed the plastic seal covered over its cape to have some water, before she take a sip he took away the bottle drinking some water. Nandini glared at him in anger which he ignored.

"When did you get married?  Where did you got married?" All media representatives shouted their questions. Nandini took the turn to express her anger.

"Last month. It was a private court wedding because we both love privacy and instead of a destination wedding, we decided to fund the amount to a charity programme" Manik spat the water off his mouth hearing her last sentence which was out of his script.

Dropping the bottle, he apologized and halted Nandini squeezing her thigh under the table softly. She took the half-empty bottle and had the water.

"May we know the charity plan?" Reported asked curiously.

"It's a surprise, we will tell after planning it on a full scale. As of now, I want this world know that I was married to the most wonderful woman in this world. A big thanks to all my well-wishers and already Mrs Nandini contributed alot to this World especially to Lily Pharmaceuticals as a tribute and to expand her wings soon Mrs Nandini Manik will take charge as CEO of Lily Pharmaceuticals to help its growth and for those who feel she is a woman. A woman itself represents power, a woman is the ultimate supreme power in this world. Without a woman, there is no man in this world. I strongly believe that women are multitaskers and they had better tactics to balance work life. This was first started by my Mom and we missed her for a long time. Only after the entry of my girl things settled in their place. She managed her studies and research together. I believe she will rule the industry with many more innovations. So cheers to my wife." Manik announced releasing a press note and his men distributed sweets and gifts to the media representatives one by one.

"We heard that you both met with an accident. Is that an accident or any illegal mafia attack" one reporter asked.

"It's an accident we had minor injuries. I was little careless so this took place. Officially she is mine! Not just Mafia, Even god can't separate us. If anyone have to reach her they should kill me first and even then you had no guarantee because my girl is a lioness she knows how to pout and how to shout! She is Exclusively mine! Only mine!" He repeated looking at the camera with an intense look expressing it to someone like a cold warning while taking her in his arms shocking everyone including Nandini. She held his neck harder in fear of falling as his knees are injured as well. But he didn't flinch a bit just carried her inside and placed her on the bed softly.