102- Happy Time

102- Happy time

Placing the roses on the counter. Manik entered the bathroom, simultaneously unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it off and threw it in the laundry basket and filled the tub for her. decorated it with rose petals and bath essence, and lit candles around. After admiring the warm ambience, he went to pick her up.

Taking her in his arms, she giggled excitedly, snaking her hands around his neck while he carried his girl like a newborn bribe for him.

He did remember the first time when he met her as a newborn baby. He was a five-year boy, and they had many childhood memories together, yet it was new to know that his best friend gonna be his wife soon. Finally, they got a chance to heal each other and start a new life together.

"Hifi setup, lover boy. Impressed!" She smiled while pulling his cheeks, loving his sweet gesture.

Dropping her on her feet, he closed his eyes, unbuttoning her shirt one by one and moved to her back, pulling away the shirt.

"Dammit, you are not wearing a bra!" He asked surprised.

"You expect me to dress HIFI coming out of the hospital?" She laughed.

"Fine, just get in the tub. I don't want to make you patient," He said, frustrated with his dirty mind. He just doesn't want to ruin this moment by getting into romance. She needs rest only rest. He remained himself twice and thrice. But her next order freaked him up.

"Why don't you join me? This was so good and big enough for both of us" She smiled.

"You are trusting me too much or wanted to test me? I'm not such a good one, okay? I can control myself but can't control my hands. You relax well. I will wash your hair"

"Today or tomorrow, it's all yours. I don't mind you touching me or watching me. Anyway, I still had my last piece on. We can relax and talk for a while." he nodded for her and was about to get in with his pants on.

"Wait, remove that rough pant and come in. I just hate feeling it wet touching me." She scoffed, slashing water at him. He let a laugh and pulled out his pants and stood in his boxer.

Suddenly her eyes are frozen, looking at his Rosen tool poking up from his boxer. Manik immediately covered himself with his two hands and stepped, jumped into the tub, and sat with a thud. She laughed.

"Relax, it's ok. We had good chemistry!" She laughed while resting her head on his toned chest.

"Why you had such big muscles?"

"Why didn't you like it?"

"No, it's so hard like a stone"

"But all the girls love six-pack abs with good muscles"

"Maybe for looks, but girls only like to hug Teddy, not a stone or pillar. Six-pack attraction was just for a nightstand. You should work on getting somebody"

"If then how can I be protective"

"Ahaan, you can fight using brain and logic. You better get training from me. I will teach you a better strategy"

"No thanks, I want my all parts safe. I don't know why, but you messed up all my mind?" He complained.

"What did I mess up here?"

"Nowadays you started taking all your own decisions. It's good quality, but the decision you are taking is so self-harming, like getting that python and this Zach. I know he had an interest in you, but never thought he will be such a person. I'm still unable to understand how can he be so cruel inside and act so perfect out. Maybe loneliness made him like that. He doesn't have anyone in life."