35- Angel

Thanks for all awesome vote and comments...

Target 125⭐

35- Angel

Jack and Maya are stunned by seeing his new behaviour towards Nandini.

"Aunty, invite her to have breakfast" Manik said to Maya that turned them mute in worry of future humiliation. But went to invite her.

Nandini came down obediently and stood waiting for the plate to be filled. Manik just held her wrist and pulled her on the chair to sit.

"This was my order only, sit and eat!" Manik said in his cold tone. She shook the chair to move a little away from him and had her breakfast not looking up and soon ran to the kitchen along with her empty plate.

"Manik, I want to tell you something?" Maya whispered hesitated.

"What was that aunty?"

"Victor sir is coming tomorrow" Maya told he looked in surprise towards Jack.

"We didn't said him anything about Nandini. He just wanted to surprise you" Maya muttered worried about his anger.

"That's alright, let it be a surprise. Dad will be happy" Manik smiled leaving.

"Jack you pick dad tomorrow," Manik said standing on the stairs. Jack and Maya looked at each other in surprise.

Flashback

When manik humiliated Nandini getting his friends and locking jack. Maya called Mr victor, as Manik vowed to kill himself if his dad finds the truth. Maya lied to him that Manik is missing him so much and Nandini is also missing her home. Victor cancelled his plans and arranged a sudden visit.

------

Manik's room,

"Silly fellows, what you thought, you will plan behind to ruin my plan and I will be like a dead snake. I'm not a snake to crawl with broken limbs. I'm a living Titanoboa. When I'm doing so much behind my father won't I appoint a spy to look after his security. I got the information last week itself. Now everything is changed and from today everyone in my world are my players who are meant to play according to me. Anyways it's for her own good. Even jack is right I should secure her future after me and so little investment on her is alright! Hope she behaves in front of my dad. He loves her over me. I just wish she stay quiet in this issues" Manik grinned admiring himself in the mirror.

Next day,

Jack went to the airport and Maya was busy preparing special dishes for victor and Manik went to Nandini's room.

Looking at him she got up from her bed putting her teddy out.

"My father will be here for a week. I just hope you stay quiet about our issues." Manik said in a cold tone. She just nodded which gave him dissatisfaction.

"I'm serious, girl. If you tell him anything about us it won't be nice to you. Seriously you will end up in a cruel mess!" Manik warned stepping closer to her, she moved away in fear that her legs got to the bed and she fell back on the bed.

"I... I will not even talk, sir" she shivered crawling back but he held her face leaning down over it.

"Don't do over action, just be normal like you lived in your home. Or else I may end up tasting your extreme" he smirked caressing her lower lip with his thumb. She just nodded for his order. She understood the fact that his sweetness was only to manipulate his father.

"Good girls get reward too... No need of sir in his presence." Manik smiled tabbing her soft cheek and went out.

Jack reached the mansion along with Mr.victor. as he entered the mansion he saw manik who came to him with so much love and hugged him.