45- His shades

Update was late because of votes only.. It stating your disinterst... 

If anyone of you feel boring tell me, your free to express your dissatisfaction.

Updates maybe slow because I was ready to fall into writers block...
Your votes decide speed of the update... Only 50% story was done if this goes on I may give sudden end....

Sorry

45- His Shades

The next day morning Manik went to her room. Hearing the knock she jumped in fear thinking he came to send her to college.

But feared if his anger she opened the door unwillingly and stood beside the door giving him the way to walk in.

"I heard from Lisa aunty that you don't want to study. Do you want to go to dad and study there?" Manik asked in his calm tone. She got frightened thinking he was taking it wrong again.

"No sir, I don't want to study. I will tell this same to victor sir also?" She whispered shivering in fear. Looking at her shivering hand Manik held her hands and gently made her sit. He sat beside her that again she got up seeing him too close.

"Sit, I will only stand" Manik said getting up, he walked to the wall and sat on the floor 5feet away from her. Nandini was so surprised to see him like that. She said on the floor near the bed.

"What you will do by quitting studies? What are you interested in?" Manik asked to know her interests.

"Nothing"

"So simply you will play with my dog, eat and sleep. Is that your life ambition? I invested one lakh dollars as your fee which is not refundable at any cost. If you're not at all interested in studies why you attended the test and qualified? You wasted my money and effort! " Manik scoffed in anger frustrated by her thoughts.

"I.. I... Will do any work for you"

"What work you will do here? Will you join my office?"

"Noo... I will work at home." She crumbled fear of going out.

"I had servants. I don't need a new one and I don't pay a such huge amount to my maids" He growled.

"I will cook for you and I can clean also. I will work whole day" She said with obedience.

"Hmm, I had only one requirement here. If you can take that job then it's ok orelse you have to study to save my money." He implored.

"I will do" she muttered without thinking twice.

"Entertain me, that was the only vacancy I had to give you. Let's have some fun. If you pay back in pleasure I don't mind wasting few Bucks." Manik smirked lustfully rolling his feet playfully.

"Hmm, like last night" she whispered hoping to hear right things from him.

"Last night we slept together under a single roof, but in this job every day and night you have to sleep under me. Give yourself to me, you just blamed me that im assaulting you, let's make it consensual. Be my bed partner then you don't need to study or go out. You don't even need to dress because I hate wasting time ripping it every time" he chuckled lustfully shaking her. Her mind shook in disbelief hearing such a dirty thing from him. She just started rebuilding her hope to win him back, but his nature is like a banana stain. It never gonna turn to normal.

"Tell me, baby are you ready to take this job"

"You know that I can't do it, then why?" She whimpered.

"Offo girl! If I have an affair outside media will ruin my image. So definitely I should buy a girl to please me and she charges the same to satisfy me. So I thought to give you an offer to save my money. This was my big heart Although your average looking, ok figure im offering you so much and you're blaming me again. If you don't like my offer go to college study well and get a job and pay me back. Orelse be my mate and I will pay you more. You can demand any amount giving yourself to me" he grinned, getting up from the floor she grabbed the water jar beside him and smacked the water on his face. He gasped in shock which turned into anger.