96- Pre planned murders

Manik felt to ruin his excitement by his entry between them. He walked behind them at his sight just to warn him that the girl was his. Zach ignored it and hurriedly searched the lab like he lost something there or he knows it before. It confused both Nandini and Manik. He examined the chemicals and Nandini keenly observed his body language.

Manik once again looked at the place to reconstruct his childhood memory, he lower to lower shelf where he kept a small box with small paper notes. It's a mini note bank where his mom and he exchange sweet conversations written as they had less time to interact in their busy schedule. Manik took the wooden box and hid it on his back secure.

"Hmm, same chemicals that we are using for my research. Is there any paperwork or hard disk?" Zach asked curiously.

"Y.. ... " Manik was about to tell getting in his words.

"Nooo... We searched but didn't found so I thought you can guess by chemicals. We want to renovate this farmhouse so cleaning the mess. are there any dangerous chemicals here" Nandini lied purposely.

"Combination can be, better dilute them. Can I take this as a sample maybe we can get anything" Zach asked them.

"Sure," Nandini said sighing at Manik to stay calm.

Zach went collecting few samples. Nandini locked the room and got in her car.

"Why you turned serious?" Manik asked seeing her confused face.

"let's go home first I will tell you" Nandini told holding the documents and hard disk. Manik drove home in silence and in the while, Nandini read the document's outline draft.

Getting out of the car she ran inside his room and asked him to unlock his secret chamber.

"Anything you found in the papers?"

"Yeah, Lily victor created formulae which could definitely saved millions of creatures in this universe."

"formula for? "

"She invented a substitute for snake venom to be used in human drugs. The people who did this to her might be belonging to illegal animal sumllers."

"Can you tell me clear? Will anyone smuggle animals like that? It's a small-scale sale. Why you are using big word like secret society like it was some mafia? Nothing can be big than human trafficking."

"Hmm, ok leave me alone in this room. I will prove you everything"

"Don't you need any help, expert?"

"I'm closely working with this subject. I will reveal the entire matter within 24 hours." She stated confidently.

"I waited 12 years for this, if you can solve it in 24 hours I'm ready to wait." Manik trusted her walking out from the room.

Nandini read the data stored in the hard disk and also some drafts of the documents. She got printouts of some photos on the hard disk after studying everything she started connecting dots systematically.

Manik was sitting alone in his room caressing the wooden box which he found in his mom's lab. His teary eyes took him to his memory lane.

"Mom, why you're always in this glass room? I want to play with you. I want to tell you so many things" The little Manik said excitedly hugging her mom.

"This is not just a glass room, it's a knowledge room Manu. Everyone's knowledge should be used to do good things for this society."

"Society means?"