87- Bipolar?

Do vote and comment please....

87- Bipolar?

Jack was so disturbed by the recent happening and much confused about Manik's words. He checked his phone to divert his mind browsing something when his eyes fell on the last text he got from Shettal.

Hesitating he texted her "good night" To check her availability and she instantly replied good night.

"Are you sleeping?" He texted.

"If I slept how can I reply you?"

"Can we talk for a while?" Jack texted and Sheetal immediately dialled him.

Video call,

"Did I disturb you?" Jack asked again.

"I'm not that busy human, man!" she laughed. 

"you didn't even went to pub" Jack asked to confirm.

"I will go only if I feel I can't live alone."

"Then what are you doing now?"

"Playing chess"

"With whom" Jack asked curious but with hidden obsession.

"I play alone because I don't want to lose" Sheetal smiled showing him the chess board in front of her while she was lying on the bed on her front.

"Interesting" Jack smiled.

"I'm a Devil" She giggled.

"Come on, tell me why you missed me suddenly Mr. Busy security chief?" she asked smiling.

"Frankly speaking, it's not you. I was feeling so uneasy and felt I may feel better talking to someone" Jack muttered. 

"Not bad at last you understood that I can be your friend. Tell me cute boy what made you upset?"

"Your business partner peeping into other's business" Jack complained.

"Whose business, yours?"

"No, Nandini scored less marks in her internals he beat her so badly"

"What? Is he abusive?" Sheetal asked furiously.

"No, strict. He beat me also for supporting her" Jack explained everything that happened and how he heard Nandini crying.

"So you didn't see him beating her but just heard. Ok did Manik ever manhandle her?"

"Yes, once before but he promised that's last time but today"

"Don't get too silly conclusion. sometimes whatever we hear or seen may not be true. Morning you ask her and confirm or else now only knock on his door and confront him. You can take a stand on behalf of her." Sheetal advised.

"I asked him but he gave weird answers giving me more irritation"

"What answer he gave that made you feel weird?"

"He told me he didn't hurt her but also said like she is not his type..." He told her the thing that Manik said to him. Although he was not type of sharing other personals out but he was hell confused at that phase and he strongly believed Sheetal is a good human. When he told with so much seriousness,  Sheetal laughed out getting his anger.

"I'm not joking!" Jack shouted in anger.

"Come on, they aren't fighting as well"

"How can you say that? Im told you right she was crying" Jack argued.