163 Triangle

163 - Triangle

His unexpected confession shook her entire world, she never got this shock knowing her father was not her real father or when she found Zach and Jack as his halfbrothers. It seems her life was never easy on her, especially in the last 10 years. When things seemed to settle down for good her world collided with a new trouble and today it crossed beyond.

As her knees gave up she slowly dropped resulting in her fall to the floor, before she hit the ground she landed in a soft embrace holding her like fragile glass locking his eyes with hers, leaning to her now shivering lips as she was so lost in deep shock. She slashed a light slap on his cheek with her shaking hands and crawled away forcibly dragging her frozen limbs. 

Mark stood up rubbing his cheek while glaring at her coldly, all of sudden she got scared by his gaze. Did he get angry and hit her hard? She was a warrior but by the recent shock, all of a sudden her every organ gave up. 

Suddenly the silent room filled with laughter, Mark laughed out holding his stomach, the room sufficed with laughter and Nandini looked at him with chaos. 

"Look at your face, Nandini. This expression! Haha, you believed it right? Am I good? Can I have a lover now?" Mark giggled helping her get up the floor by forwarding his hand, she just took his hand darting into his dark eyes frowned with different emotion. The laughter on his lips doesn't reflect in his eyes or the glassy eyes are visible for excess happiness.

"It's a bad joke, never do it" She scoffed irritated.

"yep, but your reaction is best. Seriously you rejected Manik"

"It's Mark, I can't reject my Manik and you can never be him, remember It's not a name it's love for that person. He owns me and he is mine. You can't flirt around and ruin my husband's name, just hold on to one girl who is actually single. Snatching someone else happiness can never make you complete or happy. Learn to be yourself and make her love you as you are" Nandini said coldly before walking out of the chamber, Mark just fell back on the couch peerly skimming at the photo frame standing on her desk.

He let out a sarcastic laugh "She is taken, Born late by seconds but it paused your entire life. You made a lifetime delay Manik, she will never be yours not even for a second" Soon his laugh turned into tears, soon he overcame his emotional turnoff into a cheerful smile before resuming his work.

"Come on, you had many colors around" He murmured rolling his eyes playfully.

......

It's been a month, Manik went through many harddisk of his family business. He enquires everything around only to find his father is cold yet kind to all around, but weirdly there is no sign of his twin in any of the family tree or in the property inheritance deeds, they are all named after Victor even before the death of their grandparents.

Although Joy isn't clever but he does deserve his right to hold some inherited property but he just had one that's his parent's mansion which he sold away to use the money to travel around in search of Lily.

After having enough of his enquire he was so disturbed about the progress and decided to ask his dad directly.

Marching to his dad's private chamber he cleared his throat looking at his dad lost in his thoughts glaring at the ranch from his balcony.

"Manik, do you wanna talk something?"

"I want to ask you, something dad, will you tell me the truth?" Victor stood confused glaring at his son looking at him. 

"Do you think I ever lie to you? Had I ever"

"I think no, but maybe hidden something"

"I'm thinking the same Manik, what's up with your mind? I noticed you searching for something here what you are trying to know Manik"