94- Unveiled

94- Unveiled

Manik came out of the washroom setting up his zipper and found Nandini missing in the room.

"Where is she?" he asked Nancy in panic.

"She? I... she went out I think"

"Shit... Nooo... Search... She is kiddd... "Manik hurried grabbing his shirt and both rushed out in different directions. Manik first went to Jack's suite and knocked on the door to confirm about Nandini.

After an erotic session, both Sheetal and Jack are resting on the bed as she is happily relaxing hearing his calm heartbeat. She never felt such peace before in her life. Hearing the knock. Jack got up in hurry and dressed up. Sheetal too did the same.

"Did Nandini come?" Manik asked getting a shocked expression from Jack.

"What?"

"She went missing, let's search for her and do it along with Sheetal. Don't let her go missing." Manik shouted running in search of Nandini and Jack and Sheetal too started searching.

Another side

Nandini was been placed on the table and few of them started touching her. One among them saw a tag hanging out of her pant pocket. He pulled it out.

"It's an FBI badge. One of them yelled all got stopped in seconds."

"She is a cop?" they uttered in fear. But two of them chuckled unexpectedly.

"Means she came alone and we can do her to anything. She came on search we will search her well. Let's see her beautiful face" They laughed lustfully starting her. When they were about to remove her mask. Manik rushed up with a scream "Stop it"

Nandini cried out aloud for the first time seeing him. All her fear was poured out in form of tears. Sheetal and Jack too came to the place.

"I told you not to use your kiddish brain. See now what you got into. You challenged me something like a lioness and now crying like a scared kitten" He mocked her playfully.

"I'm not scared!" she sobbed like a baby who finally found her parents after getting lost.

"Acha, you are... Look your nose is also running" Manik laughed teasing her. She forgot the last attack and lot into his conversation. Manik looked at the guys who again held her preventing her from going to Manik.

"I'm telling you leave her orelse it won't be good for your health" Manik warned one last time.

"Oh, hero came!" They laughed.

"Who told you I'm the hero, I'm the villain and she is the hero. Baby, I just gave them chance to run away. Hopeless, give them their reward till then we will finish this drinks" Manik smirked sitting on the chair and sipping his drink. Nandini just looked into his sharp eyes which displayed his too much confidence in her and a blink gestured his assurance. That's a good sign meaning she can do anything and he will take care if anything goes wrong. That's what she needs,

Nandini's fearful face turned to anger she looked at the man holding her hands and one pressing her legs on the table. She stopped moving and just stood checking the headcount and the space available to use and the innocent audience lying on the floor.

"Manik, are you gone mad? Call your guards, Jack!" Sheetal shouted worried but her words are locked in her throat as the man holding Nandini's legs came in air and fell in front of her feet with a thud. Everyone gasped in surprise seeing her fight, she kicked all the ten black and blue breaking their bones. She held the neck of the man held her hair and pushed his face against the table hitting it twice and thrice and swiping it wiping off the things over the table with his face. She scanned the venue with her every knockoff.