82- link

82- Link

A week later, 

Nandini tried her best to get access to the video and clear her confusion but as always manik denied her request and focused on his work but her restless grown and the new key raised it to a trigger point.

She got to the conclusion that he will never let her see the video or the chamber again and she was very curious about the key she got. To crack the secret she went to his dressing room and tried the same trick and entered his secret chamber. As she stepped in Manik got an alert notification in his smartwatch. He ran from his study room.

Nandini started to see the tattoo pictures on the wall and few more clues pinned to the wall with locations. She started to connect dots one by one in her way and also scanned the room to find any locker. Soon manik stormed in like a cyclone and grabbed her arm harshly pulling her towards him. She was crushed to his chest and shocked to see him.

"I told you this was my private place" Manik roared in anger. She was shaken in fear. He fisted his arm and controlled his temper and loosened his grip on her.

"Is this your picnic spot your coming here always. I told you already none are allowed here including Jack and Maya aunty. None knows it as well. This was my last warning dare you come here again" he scoffed pushing her back.

"I... I want to help you"

"What help you can do haan? Stupid, dumb head! You got nothing to do with my life. My pain only I can take it."

"Please Manu,p I can help you" she insisted.

"It's just your father ruined my life. Your life even worthed to him. You can do nothing to me. If you seriously wanna help me just stay out of my matters. I don't need your interference in my life" he scoffed in anger. Tears rolled out of her eyes remembering her father. Yeah, he was right she was been sold by her own father! He is right she is unworthy. She had none to tell as hers!

Pulling on herself she walked back to her room with silent tears. Manik screamed outpouring his helplessness between the four walls.

Dining table,

Manik, Maya and Jack gathered for dinner. Maya started serving them.

"Where is Nandini's mom?" Jack asked Manik's question.

"She said she will eat later" Maya replied. Manik felt he hurted her again with his rudeness. Acting normal he completed his dinner.

"I will look after her you rest aunty," Manik said Maya taking the dinner plate from her.

Her room,

Manik walked inside her room without a knock. She was looking at the ceiling aquarium in deep thoughts.

"Lucky fishes, they always get your attention" Manik chuckled keeping the plate on the bed. She got up sitting on the bed lowered her eyes.

"Angry on me?" Manik asked caressing her cheeks softly.

"No, it's just my unaccepted truth. Although it's bitter I have to accept it." She whimpered. He felt her ready to cry but hardly holding her pain inside from breaking down. He moved closer and hugged her softly.

"I'm sorry, as your friend I shouldn't remain you of bad things, but I did it. It was my mistake. You are unworthy for him, but you're important to me." Manik softened her. She broken into tears hugging him tight crying on his shoulder.