18- Taken

Morning

Nandini and her mom are sleeping in Nandini's room whereas Wilson woke up on his bed alone rubbing his sleeping eyes he has seen the most unpleasant thing in his life.

"Boom! The devil is alive still" Manik chuckled still sitting on the sofa like a king he is.

"Y... You" Wilson shattered in fear unable to believe his eyes.

"Yep, uncle. You can't kill me because im, not a human. I'm a living devil. You paid your man to kill me and I gave me double to kill you" Manik roared shaking him.

"Haha, I'm just joking. I don't need anyone's help to kill you. My finger is enough to kill you with zero traces. Shall I should my skill?" Manik threatened stepping closer to Wilson he jumped away scared.

"If I kill you who will tell me the truth. You should be alive and beg me for mercy" Manik roared in utmost hate.

"Manik I don't know anything" Wilson uttered which Manik can't believe on.

"Ok, you don't want to take my help and you don't even want to give me your daughter. In that case, I give you an option." Manik said sitting on the bed.

"What?" Wilson asked hopefully.

"Get on your knees and confess all your crimes. I will walk away this second" manik growled tabbing his feet to the floor.

"I never did any crime"

"Then why my mom died?"

"It's a car accident and even cops investigated everything. We had nothing with your mother. She is just a sleeping business partner."

"I can't trust you. I feel there is something else you hidden from this world which only seven people know. My mom is not alive to tell me and I can't search for the rest. So just tell me what happened. Just truth"

"There is nothing, trust me Manik. We are family friends your mother is like my own sister!!" Before Wilson complete Manik punched his face.

"Don't take such pure relations. Here I'm betting your daughter for your dirty secret, but you are least bothered about your daughter. Nothing happened to my mom right! Now remember the same nothing will happen to your precious daughter and I will make sure to remain you everything you forgot. Sign these documents. We are leaving in an hour" Manik scoffed placing the papers on his small table.

"M.. Manik I didn't do anything, trust me"

Manik just took out his gun and pointed it at Wilson's head making him numb in fear.

"Tell the truth or sign them?" Manik said in a calm tone pressing the gun to his head. Wilson signed the papers.

Manik stuffed the gun back in his jacket and checked the papers.

"You traded your daughter at cost of truth. To save your ego, your respect you sold your only child. Now you had everything at cost of your daughter's dignity. What I heard was true you can trade anyone for your selfish motive. Now you just see how I'm gonna use her as my toy." Manik said walking out towards Nandini's room.

As he pushed the door open he saw Nandini talking with her mom happily.

"Anything needed, Manik" Mrs Wilson asked confused.

"I have to fly today. So thought to take Nandini along." Manik said which shook Nandini.

"Suddenly, Nandini. Is that possible?"

"Yeah, I had arranged her visa long ago and my charter flight is ready for us. Just pack her little stuff we will fly this afternoon" Manik said in a calm tone.

Mrs Wilson nodded and asked Wilson about it he yelled at her to pack and sent Nandini.

Being helpless Nandini silently did as Manik told her.

"Can't we both go and drop her?" Mrs Wilson asked worried about her daughter.

"Manik will look after it " Wilson muttered not looking up. They dropped her at the airport.

"Shall we?" Manik asked Nandini looking at her ready to cry.

"Manik, Nandini had phobia of flying. That's the reason she travels less" Mrs Wilson mumbled worried.

"I will take care aunty" Manik assured taking Nandini's shivering hand in his. She looked at her dad who didn't even look up to see her face.

Nandini run to Wilson and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry, Papa I have never been your best daughter" Nandini cried upset with herself. Wilson's heart melted seeing his princess crying.

"No, your best. I'm always proud of you. I'm sorry, please forgive your dad" Wilson cried in guilt confusing them.

"Why?" Mrs Wilson asked confused.

"I'm forcing her to leave without her will so" Wilson lied.

"It's for my own good. I trust you dad" Nandini smiled.

"Now she will be forced every second" Manik muttered in Wilson's ear taking away Nandini in his tight grip.

"M.. Manikkk she is kiddd. Take care of her" Wilson whimpered.

"Yeah, trust me she will forget her home in too much happiness " Manik smiled evilly that Nandini and Wilson felt two different things.

With a heavy heart, she bid a bye to her family and started her new path moving in with the devil.

"Why you're crying like they died, you're just moving out of their house" Manik scoffed throwing her on the seat of the coupe.

Nandini got angry hearing it and slapped him hard on his face.

"Dare you tell this, they are my parents" she cried in anger which blowed his anger that he harshly dragged her up to face him.

"Apologize" Manik demanded twisting her hand to her back and pressing himself on her petite frame.

"Leave me, brat!" She scoffed in anger trying to get off his grip that he lost his calm pushing his hand into her jeans he pulled on her tong.

"You bastard! Let me down" she shouted trying to hold his hand.

"Tell me before I hurt your most sensitive flesh by ripping this" he snapped wedging it.

"Sorry" she cried getting on her toes. He just pushed her back on the seat and pressing his shoe between her legs over the seat. She jumped back on the seat away in fear.

"The thing that you feared is true. Just remember how the pain you got by pressing my feet on yours. If you keep dancing on my head I will press your entire body under me. I had my security and staff out here so I left you with just ripping your underpants. But in my mansion, none will disturb even I rip you apart. Hold your tongue and hands too. If you abuse me I will molest you, ok!" He whispered in a husky tone she silently gulped lumps trying to move back on the fixed seat. Manik tied on the seat belt around her waist and ordered his staff to for take-off.