40- Apologies

Less votes resulted in late update 😂😂 just kidding... I'm enjoying monsoon...

2k words...

Do vote and share your views

After Manik left Nandini's room along with his dad. Jack knocked on her door. She opened the door thinking it was Manik but surprised to see Jack.

"Are you alright?" Jack asked worried.

"Yes, thank you" Nandini whispered.

"Why can't you tell uncle everything? He will trust you. You can get out of this mess" Jack argued still standing leaning on the door.

"He has none except you, maya aunty and his dad. Already you both are fighting for me. If victor uncle finds this he will get hurt. He may leave Manik also. Only I know how it feels to be like an orphan. I don't want him to suffer like me. He deserves all happiness. Anyway, he is not at fault, he brought me and can use me as he likes. But it's ok I'm happy he is happy with his family. Please don't fight with him for me. I don't want to destroy your beautiful relationship. He loves you so much" Nandini's confession melted his eyes.

"Why you are so good? He will definitely regret it one day. Take this device, if he again comes to do nasty things click on this red button. I will come as soon as possible and ruin his plans." Jack told passing a tiny remote device. She just looked at the device examining it.

"It works dear and hide it secretly where ever your it had GPS and I had control device to know. I promise I will protect you like your big brother" Jack promised patting her head with love.

"Why you're doing this for a stranger? Manik will get angry with you too" Nandini whispered with tears.

"I'm doing this for him only. I don't want him to hate himself after learning about you. Saving you is indirectly protecting him from guilt" Jack smiled. Nandini took the device and hid it in her teddy pocket.

The night went restless for everyone but unlike other times victor was restless in happiness. He got hope that his son will move on from his past. On another hand, Manik was happy thinking his dad believed him and he happily started remembering their kiss of last night.

Although that felt so new to him and he was so addicted to get more of it. Think of the mess suddenly he woke up brushing off his thoughts.

"Useless, how can you do this to Nandini?" He scolded his dirty mind.

"So what, she is cooperating!" His devil mind argued.

"She is silent not because of like she just submitted as you are her owner" his angel defended.

"Wait, maybe dad is right if I get a girl I can feel better"

"Yeah, but not this Nandini. You shouldn't take advantage of your nasty revenge" His angel argued.

"Ok fine, you should better try it once. There are a lot of girls who drool on you. Take a chance" His brain suggested to him. while thinking about that excitement Manik fell asleep.

Next day,

Victor called Jack to join him on the morning walk. Jack thought it was just casual but while on the walk Victor asked him about Nandini.

"Uncle, I don't know anything about them." Jack cried.

"When you really don't know how you guessed it as them? You should tell it's her" victor caught closing his mouth.

"You gave birth to a demon. Sorry, but that's true. He behaves weirdly with all. But he doesn't love nandini they are strangers."

"Do Manik have any relationships with girls?" Victor asked suddenly.