122- Life

122- Life

Seeing the press meet the next morning Victor jolted in shock. His only son got married and he found it along with the public. He was happy with the choice but hiding it pissed him up. He hurriedly called Manik which Manik ignored as he doesn't have an answer to tell him.

Getting no reply he called Nandini but her past number was lost in the attack and Manik discarded that number to save her privacy. As the new CEO, she got a new phone and unleashing the box she made her first call to Mr Victor. Although Manik doesn't felt to tell his father something nandini felt as his father he had every right to share his son's happiness. 

"Uncle, sorry I lost my phone this was my new number" Nandini chuckled.

"Okay, seems you also started hiding things like your husband. You both thought I'm a useless old man so didn't invite me to your wedding. You felt I don't even fit to sign as a witness to your wedding. Only I got this honour or your parents too" Victor poured out his frustration.

"It's all happened in a hurry. We are so sorry. Even I didn't know this will happen so soon."

"Where is your idiot husband, will you both atleast come here for your honeymoon? "

"No, It may not be possible"

"Oh so you both decided to throw me out of celebrations"

"No uncle it's not like that" Nandini tried to explain.

"Like what then do I have any dozen children to celebrate many events? I dreamed of so much about his life. At last, he got married but I didn't even get a chance to see you taking vows or exchanging rings. Such an unlucky dad I was"

"Uncle no, ahh it's all because of you only" Nandini shouted back.

"What!" Victor stopped hearing her counterattack.

"What did I do? Am I a bad father? You both thought I will deny your relationship? I told that bloody fool to date you on the very first day of my visit there"

"No, because you're going to be a grandfather so? "

"I'm talking about him" Victor lost to understand.

"I said you are going to be grandfather" Nandini told again. Victor paused for few seconds rewinding her words.

"Means you both are expecting a baby?" Victor asked in joy. He was speechless with too much happiness. "I'm going to bee granddddaddd... Youuu... Manuuuu...  Lily should've been with us... She would've felt so happy seeing you together."

"Yes, we just signed documents and Manik doesn't want baby to get in unwanted headlines, so he hid the matter. That's why we are unable to come out public."

"Shall I come there? It will be better. Maya is also not there" Victor asked in concern.

"No need uncle, your son is taking good care of me. After that accident, he was more cautious. Added full security and doctors. You can come to see your grandchild soon." They had a happy conversation and soon Manik walked in by then she hung up the call.

"With whom you are talking?" Manik asked to hear from her.

"Your father, he is so happy for us"

"Didn't I said you, not to go too much into my life? Are you trying to control me using my dad" Manik growled.

"Why should I at least control you? Now I had everything I'm satisfied"