11- Trap

11- Trap

A few days later,

Nandini never met his eyes after that day. She reserved herself inside her room. Manik observed yet didn't bother much as he was so busy planning behind.

Mr and Mrs Wilson are worried in their commercial world as one by one all their investors backed off. Manik was all set to take charge of his dad's firm.

As always Nandini accepted her parent's decision of getting her to graduate from Harvard. She successfully got her admission and visa.

It's her eighteenth birthday and maybe last celebration on her motherland. Hence her parents threw a party to announce her successful career ready to be on the rail soon.

Manik waited desperately to see all the connections of Wilson to cross-check his trap. He doesn't want his trap to be misplaced at any cost. He made things impossible for Wilson. He provoked the investors to withdraw their funds and reinvest them in his shadow firm to get extra return. He also spreaded a rumour that Wilson group is ready to be bankrupt raised inflation among its shareholders and the market value started falling.

Although Mr and Mrs Wilson are struggling too much they didn't say anything to Nandini and wanted to send her happily.

Krista and Rita too attended the party, but unlike their childhood, they grew up more cunning and money minded. When Nandini struggled to live lonely they started ruining behind money with dollar dream. Their parents too attended the party not with a soft corner but with the idea to meet Manik. I.e the to be managing director of Milestone group of companies.

Party,

Nandini stepped out of her room after almost two months. Her face glowed by her natural texture, but her eyes are dull. She didn't make any eye contact with any person who wished her. She just coated a smile taking the bouquet from the guests.

"Happy birthday, sis" Krista and Rita shouted running to her that she lifted her eyes to meet them.

"When you both came from Washington?" Nandini asked surprised.

"Just last week. We wanted to surprise you darling" They smiled. She hugged them with a smile. Soon Manik entered the venue along with his man getting the trolley of giant cake of three stairs.

"Hi, Manik!" Krista smiled walking toward him and Rita followed as well.

"Hey, girls, how is it going?" Manik chuckled flirtily. Nandini lowered her head and turned to walk away.

"Nandu, Happy Birthday" Manik wished moving to her.

"T... Thankkk youuu" she shattered fisting her pink glossy gown.

"You're just stunning in this dress" Manik complemented admiring her. She ignored his words and left away silently.

"Hey, she is kiddo man. Don't take her seriously. You tell us how we are looking?" Krista smirked putting a pose for him.

"Sexy bitches" he laughed glancing at their one-piece dresses.

"That's enough to ruin any man's sanity" They laughed joining their hands.

"Of course, girls."

"Then how about a date private," Krista asked seducing him.

"Yep, test drive is needed" he groaned.

"Tomorrow evening?" Krista asked excitedly.

"Only one or can I get two?" He smirked glaring at both of them.

"It's your capacity" Rita smiled.

"Then both of you tomorrow night. I will ping you the location" he chuckled before walking spanking Krista playfully.