64 - Her Mysterious Lab

Walking out of her room Manik sat on the stairs looking at the wet 50$ note flipping up and down in his hands. Jack who came from out got surprised to see him sitting on the stairs in wet clothes and even his hair was more messy with water drops dipping his forehead and his focus on the note.

Climbing the stairs Jack sat on the stair below Manik's.

"What are your thinking seeing this change bro?" Jack asked getting him out of his trance.

"Change!" Manik uttered looking at him.

"Yes, 50$ is change only what you get by this? It's enough amount for the needy but for a billionaire like you it's nothing"

"Then for Nandini?" Manik asked looking at him excitedly waiting for his response

"Might be valuable, but why you are asking this? Did Nandini ask you anything?"

"She paid this for that kiss. How cheap it is?"

"Oh, you feel bad because she gave only 50$? I thought it was a good one wait I will ask to raise the amount. You deserve high remuneration bro!" Jack uttered getting up, Manik pulled him back in anger letting him sit.

"Shut up, am I looking like a male whore! What the hell is this?"

"You should've asked her" Jack mumbled. Manik got numb remembering her weird behaviour. Don't know he felt nervous around her.

"Did she got hit anywhere?" Manik asked confused about her new behaviour.

"No, why?"

"Nothing, behaving so odd."

"Even I don't know, but she is perfect now. She used all her money including overdraft. "

"What? She has spent fifty thousand dollars in three months. What did she do with so much? Did she brought any race car?" Manik asked in disbelief.

"No, come I will show you" Jack said walking to Manik's room. He thought there may be some diamond for him. All his hope was ruined when Jack moved to his balcony and showed him a container placed in the corner closer to the compound wall.

"Did she brought a truck? Seriously!" Manik shouted in shock. Jack nodded.

"Even I was surprised. It's not a truck. She just brought the container from scrap sale and renovated it as her personal space. She is spending all her nights and days there only. Just coming inside for shower and food. She made note of all her bills too, but I didn't touch them and none are allowed to enter her zone including you, sir." Jack chuckled teasing him.

"What are you doing here without informing me this all!" Manik shouted irritated.

"Remember, you said you don't want to know anything about her. I just obeyed your order" Jack grinned.

"What is she doing? I need to see" he shouted walking out.

"Ok, first complete shower. In excitement you forgot to remove clothes I think." Jack laughed seeing his state. Manik sighed walking inside his bathroom shower and changed.

By the time he came out, Maya called him for dinner. Nandini and Jack to joined the place.

Manik occupied the seat beside jack ignoring the seat beside Nandini.

"Shall I sit there?" Jack whispered teasing him.

"Shut up, she turned crazy. If you sit closer she will drink your blood like soup" he growled in his ear. Nandini smiled secretly looking at Manik's face. He was still feeling her knee ready to kick him.